1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Business Paying People with Google Pay or Apple Pay?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by zach hales, Feb 22, 2019.

I am trying to understand what options are available to allow for a payer to pay/reimburse a payee via digital formats (i.e. Apple, Google, Samsung, PayPal, WePay, etc.). I need the ability to incorporate into my software, an integration that allows for a payment to occur from my software to many payees.

Use case:
    A solution user logs into my portal (they are permitted to register a payee with at least an email address and/or mobile number). The payee then completes a task. Then, the solution user clicks a payment button within my portal and the payee receives the funds in their Apple Wallet.

Is this possible?

I am trying to collect as minimal of an amount of personal information as possible. So, if the payee has an Apple account, we can simply load funds to their Apple account (or google, or samsung or whatever platform is available).

zach hales, Feb 22, 2019 IP