1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Business page not appearing on top results

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by web_junkie, Feb 5, 2015.

HI I have a facebook Business page and when people are searching for it for the first time in facebook search, it does not appear on the drop down result suggestion until you finish keying in the whole keyword. I want it to appear as soon as you type in the first keyword. Any solutions?. Also i was told by some people that have liked the page that they are getting feeds from the site. Any suggestions?

Thanks

web_junkie, Feb 5, 2015 IP
  2. HostHub.io

HostHub.io Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Facebook uses a ranking method, and the more fans you have, the more popular the page gets. So this might be the problem. If you have lots of fans and the page is pretty popular but still not appearing, it is time to mail Facebook and hope for a reply. Good luck!

HostHub.io, Feb 6, 2015 IP
  3. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It all depends on how old is your business page, how many fans you have and even how many fans are actually visiting your page and commenting on daily basis. The most popular a keyword with that particular business page, it will show up on top of the facebook search. So try to keep posting some unique posts on your page alongwith the keyword and even try to bookmark those posts in other sites. Hope that works.

China_girl, Feb 7, 2015 IP
  4. web_junkie

web_junkie Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the replies. The page has like a year . It has around 4000 fans. Still does not appear on top when keying in the first words. If someone has a solution for this please let me know, I am willing to pay for a solution. I tried contacting Mr. Facebook....but you said , "good luck with that". if you need more info about the page message me and i will send it to you.

Thanks

web_junkie, Feb 7, 2015 IP