1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Business for sale

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ssimon171078, Jul 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    How can earn money from be broker to help people to sell their business i try to do this on internet?

ssimon171078, Jul 30, 2018 IP
  2. gregdavidson

gregdavidson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Purchase a real estate PHP script such as the one below and modify it to satisfy your niche. Rank your website at the top of Google for targeted keyword phrases. Find businesses for sale on websites such as Craigslist and contact the owners to see if they would be willing to allow you to list their businesses for sale in exchange for a small commission. Of course, they have no obligation to pay you unless you have an agreement in writing but you may have to take that risk. If everything works out you can grow your business from there and become more legitimate.

gregdavidson, Aug 2, 2018 IP
  3. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This thread is a complete joke. The original poster asks how to make twenty dollars a day and the guy above tells him to get a realestate web site and rank on page 1 of google......... I hope you make more than twenty bucks if you accomplish that.........

This forum is littered with countless posts from people asking "How do I make X amount of dollars per day?!" then they never return to reply or even read the thread. It's waste of time. If you want to make money online you will need to either 1) sell a physical or virtual product or service -OR- 2) attract relevant traffic with your content to present ads to sites that sell physical or virtual products or services. Period. If your goal is $20 a day then simply don't sell too much or attract too many customers.... I don't know what else to say. Dumb question.

To continue this answer to a dumb question I suppose you could simply do research to find a product you can buy cheap to sell for more. Maybe research eBay to find products that a lot of people are watching. Then source the product at a cheaper cost. Return to eBay to sell.

NetStar, Aug 3, 2018 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  4. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    The OP is a bot account, comes in every few weeks or so, posts a crap thread, never returns to the thread..rinse repeat.

malky66, Aug 3, 2018 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.