1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Business/Finance/Accounting Site

Discussion in 'Sites' started by MillionsMercury, Apr 17, 2015.

Why are you selling this site?
    I am working on other projects that I am more passionate about. I am no longer interested in this site and want to clear out some domains/sites that I own.

How is it monetized?
    It is currently monetized with adsense and has gotten a tiny bit of revenue. I have not been advertising a lot this site so it gets little revenue and traffic. However, all of the content is unique and written by myself (Native USA English) so the content is clean and good quality.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Yes.

Twitter: twitter.com/accrualbusiness
    Tumblr: accrualbusiness.tumblr.com

How much time does this site take to run?
    In the beginning it will take a little time because you will probably need to do some more advertising and SEO work on it. But after that it should not take more than a few hours a week to maintain depending on what you do.

To maintain this site you just need to keep the content updated every so often (at least once a week).

You could also automate the content so you won't even have to write and add your own content. Or you can also try hiring writers and use a method like revenue sharing to pay your writers. This would reduce the time you have to spend on the site.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Just getting more traffic at the beginning. Once the site is more established there shouldn't be any huge challenges.

Other Information:
    PA
    (Page Authority): 22
    DA (Domain Authority): 14

The domain expires on July 20th, 2015. It is registered with NameCheap.

There are currently 36 articles/posts on the site.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me a message.

MillionsMercury, Apr 17, 2015 IP
  2. johnkelet

johnkelet Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    38.5% - 5
    show me site and what price you selling ??

johnkelet, Apr 19, 2015 IP