1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Business Directory

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by phplduser, Apr 22, 2017.

Hi All.

I have run this worldwide human edited business directory for 3 years now, Businesses and website owners can submit for a fee, The fee depends on submission type, Options are -

1- Regular 'NoFollow' listing (yearly).
    2- Regular 'DoFollow' listing (yearly).
    3- Featured 'DoFollow' listing (yearly).

Listings can be placed within Country/Region, List full business address, Logo, Tel No.

The system also uses a built in contact business / website owner form, No need to register as submitter will be given a unique key to edit listing in the future Or if you would like to register first, Then suggest, All listings will be within member area.

Regarding traffic, If you go by alexa, We are around 533,500 as of posting this.

Site ranks well in natural results using keyword phrases such as - Human edited business directory.

If you do suggest a business and or website, Please read the submission rules.

www.hebd.co.uk

Many Thanks

phplduser, Apr 22, 2017 IP
  2. phplduser

phplduser Member

Best Answers:
    Hi All Dp Members,

After some consideration, We now have a free listing option.

Many Thanks

phplduser, Jun 6, 2017 IP
  3. phplduser

phplduser Member

Best Answers:
    Hi All Dp Users,

I think it's fair just to update this, We now offer free 'NoFollow' and 'Dofollow' lifetime listings and now only offer business type listings, We have also adjusted our locations to Country lists.

Many Thanks

phplduser, Jun 11, 2017 IP
  4. phplduser

phplduser Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, The free submission form is just getting abused, We have now removed this.

phplduser, Jun 23, 2017 IP
  5. phplduser

phplduser Member

Best Answers:
    Now offering 'DoFollow' link types (Business Listings) from $4.95 p/a (365 days), This can be changed to 'NoFollow' on request.

More info visit - http://hebd.co.uk/en_Advertise+Your+Business.html

Best Regards

phplduser, Jun 28, 2017 IP
  6. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's a nice looking business directory that you have created. I like the search function. It has every feature that a search function for a directory
    needs. You can type what you're looking for and specify category and country.

There might be a bug on the website and I think it would be good if you became aware of it. I have looked at "Listings By Location" and selected "United Kingdom". On the right there is the section "Filter by Category". For "Real Estate" there are two listings available according to the information in the section. But when I click on "Real Estate" there is a list of numerous businesses that are not related to Real Estate. For example a business offering plumbing services is listed along with a battery supplier.

MrKing01, Aug 19, 2017 IP