1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bush to Syria, "Stop this shit"

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Henny, Jul 17, 2006.

1. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    The trouble, of course, is that Syria doesn't see it to be in Syria's best interest to stop this shit.

Syria wants Lebanon to go to hell as an excuse for another Syrian invasion. Syria wants to say "See, we left Lebanon and look what happened!"

Will.Spencer, Jul 17, 2006 IP
  2. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    When I heard this blipvert, all I could think of was how everyone said it was none of our business if the president wants to put his shlong in a little girls mouth in the White House (while on the clock no less). Yes, CNN and other whacked out American Aljazera style liberal outlets for nonsense news have all collectively joined in a circle jerk of high schoolish, teenage chanting and banter, hooting and hollering about how our president used an expletive... Holy Shit. Who really cares.

After listening to the tape it was quite evident to me that our president should stop reading crappy speeches and looking at TelePrompTers. In a plain conversation he not only does not stumble over words, he speaks with a distinctly plain spoken candor reminiscent of Truman. I like it! I would like to here more of it!

Another key point that should not be over looked is (taking this conversation into context), that what Bush said, they way he said, and the carefully chose "expletive" he used were 100% the truth. I'm not sure anyone could have found a better way to describe these scumbags. I am certain I would have done it in a much more distasteful manor.

I would personally like to see more of this from our president, except publicly. With balls like that, things get done. Sometimes you just have to kick diplomacy to the curb and tell it like it is.

Now again, I have to ask myself just why this has taken center stage and the headlines on every major news site instead of showing the carnage death and destruction caused by terrorist islam muslims in the Middle East. Maybe because this is exciting? Who knows. Personally, I'm glad to have a president that has balls and uses them, than a president that sits around and waits for an intern to tease them instead.

Mia, Jul 17, 2006 IP
  3. sezerb

sezerb Guest

Best Answers:
    So you prefer a president with balls as opposed to a president with brains?

sezerb, Jul 17, 2006 IP
  4. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I dislike Bush, but this was nice indeed. Why everyone has to be so fake all the time, I will never know. He's an adult and speaks like an adult, like everyone else. He should do this more often.

I hope he uses more of this talk during the state of the fucking union.

What if he had said something really bad? Like what if he said...say...
    "What are we going to do with these crazy Muslims? These fucking people are out of their minds, I dont know what to do!"
    People would freak out and the entire middle east would go into one big violent, head chopping off, riot...
    =o

ly2, Jul 17, 2006 IP
  5. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    I thought it was funny! Not nearly as profane as you'd find on john kerry's website during the campaign season. kerry took a ripping for that foul mouth of his :D

GTech, Jul 17, 2006 IP
  6. BamaStangGuy

BamaStangGuy Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I loved it and I love MIA's post above. Said it perfect

BamaStangGuy, Jul 17, 2006 IP
  7. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    It must be a slow news week. :D

Will.Spencer, Jul 17, 2006 IP
  8. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Jesus Mia.... not every story about Bush that isn't on Fox news is a liberal media bashing.. No one called him a bad president for saying it and most thought it was pretty cool.

I know Bush screws up so much that you feel the need to aggressively defend him at every turn but relax, it's cool, this was not the time. :D

And by the way, I remember now, this actually was on Fox news too. They joked about it as well. Is Fox now an "Aljazera style liberal outlet" or are they still fair and balanced? :rolleyes:

GeorgeB., Jul 18, 2006 IP
  9. noppid

noppid gunnin' for the quota

Best Answers:
    So let me get this straight, you actully believe that he "carefully chose" that word and thought out that statement?You are truely a blind follower of this moron.

I bet you think a woman, condi, can negotiate with muslins and power hungry communists that don't respect women and get a serious outcome?

noppid, Jul 18, 2006 IP
  10. ash1

ash1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    being straight up sometimes show authentic behaviour...i like it

ash1, Jul 18, 2006 IP
  11. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Even crazy third world towel heads respect a woman -- with the U.S.M.C. behind her.

It's good practice for them!

Will.Spencer, Jul 18, 2006 IP
  12. Dabu

Dabu Peon

Best Answers:
    He is just saying what a lot of us are thinking.

Dabu, Jul 19, 2006 IP
  13. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I'm not certain you understood. The one with balls IS the one with brains.

I think he would have garnered even more of my respect.

Do they really need an excuse to do that? I suppose if Bush tattooed Alla on his ass and mooned muslims, then they might have a good excuse to go head chopping.

Why is it every liberal nut case that spends their work day in an internet forum finds it necessary to constantly mention "Fox News"? It's like the liberal nut cases weapon of mass destruction. "If I can't win an argument, I'm just gonna whip out the "Fox News" card, yeah, that will get them!"

I'm pretty certain I have mentioned countless times that I do not even watch Fox. It's like Fox has become the liberals holy grail of comebacks. If you don't agree with a liberal, you must watch Fox News. If you have a differing opinion, you must be watching that there Fox News.

Just once I would like some nut job liberal to attempt to explain to me what the morbid facination with Fox News is.

Next time someone pisses me off, I'm just gonna say, "hey, you Fox News watcher... , take that."

Too funny!

Mia, Jul 19, 2006 IP
  14. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I suppose you got that from fox news too!

Where is Dana Carvey (something like that - guy who does bush impersonations) when you need him? That would be a funny skit for him to do. Then again, we would have more riots in France for that.

debunked, Jul 19, 2006 IP
  15. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You know. Since Bush was talking privately to Blair, I'm surprised he didn't declare himself king again. Woulda been a perfect time :p

lorien1973, Jul 19, 2006 IP
  16. ServerUnion

ServerUnion Peon

Best Answers:
    as the Lifetime Network is for people who like bad movies, Fox News is for people who want canned responses from fictional "experts".

ServerUnion, Jul 19, 2006 IP
  17. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Now you're catching on.

No I am starting to understand. What you are saying is those liberal nut jobs that preach the evils of Fox News are the ones that are watching Fox News?

Now it all makes sense. Kinda like that guy in "American Beauty" who hated fags, and ended up being one. Gotcha.

Thanx for the clarification.

Mia, Jul 19, 2006 IP
  18. noppid

noppid gunnin' for the quota

Best Answers:
    That was funny. I almost fell off my chair!

Personally I watch every news channel that I can get. Then I try and figure out what parts of the rhetoric are fact and not.

Oh and to answer your question about FOX mia, I have seen so many right wing nuts cite FOX news that I can understand how it's become a buzzword. The reality being that most right wing nuts use it as the backing for their assertions.

However, they fail to realize that getting your news from one source makes you a sheeple while they assert greater intelligence because they can present a bibliography that includes FOX news as the source.

They forget that real intelligence is derived from multiple sources. Till the blinders come off and these people start thinking for themselves again and not relying on one source of information to blindly quote, I beg to differ on the so called superiority of their debates with FOX as the sole source for the so called facts.

Sign me, one pissed off republican.

noppid, Jul 19, 2006 IP
  19. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    I watch/read everything from Fox News to Al Jazeera to BBS to CNN to CBS.

FoxNews presents the most fair and balanced news out of any of the major news outlets.

Al Jazeera is more fair and balanced than CBS.

Will.Spencer, Jul 19, 2006 IP