1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bush to Receive First-ever International Medal of Peace

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by GReddy4u, Dec 3, 2008.

1. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    I have similar opinion of Bush as you, but I would disagree on using Youtube to learn. I think Youtube is one of the most biased and perverted way of learning about a subject. Certainly not authoritarian in anyway. It is good for entertainment but not as a serious source of research in anything.

wisdomtool, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  2. iul

iul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    He was in office for more than a year and a half when it happened.
    Do you actually think the terrorist organisations were "defeated" or somehow prevented from attacking the US again? I mean we know for sure they weren't eliminated as there still were other massive terrorist attacks in Europe. Judgeing by the ease with which hundreds of thousands of people and massive amounts of banned substances are sneaked through your borders each year I'd say the only reason those terrorist attacks happened in Europe and not the US is because the terrorists chose to attack European targets

iul, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  3. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is one of the signs of judgment day....

Bush gets a Peace Medal?

They might as well give Kim Jong-il and Ahmadinejad some medals too.

Peace,

Barti1987, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  4. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Dude, stick to Romanian history and leave reality to those of us that live in the US.

"Bush Assumed office January 20, 2001"

The attacks of 9/11 2001 by my calculations occurred not quite 7 months into his presidency.

Now a year and half in Romanian Time may be equal to some 200 days, but here in reality, its like a little over 6 months.

The proof is pretty much in the last 8 years. Oh, that's 24 years (give or take) in Romanian time btw.

No one said they were eliminated. I just indicated they have not taken place on US soil because of President Bush's foreign policy. They take place all over Europe because most of the leaders over there are panzies.

Are you sure you are not using some of those substances?

Mia, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  5. iul

iul Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    for some reason I was always under the impression he assumed office in 2000 :eek: . I loved the time jokes though :)

how exactly could his policies have stopped attacks on US soil? Seriously. Were the terrorists affraid? Or were the borders un-passable?

iul, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  6. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Intel types havent had a hard time finding work during this administration, and they've nailed a lotta bad guys. I know people in that arena, they've been busy. They've caught a lot of the bastards behind the attacks that were being planned, some here... some still on foreign soil. Catching one didnt end the trail... he had a laptop with a hard drive full of info or a cell phone that had called people... then they were caught... each of them had a computer with info and a cell phone that'd called people... it's geometric progression.

Bush has his flaws, but when time passes and the dust of politics settles history is likely to give him more credit than he's currently accorded in that realm.

robjones, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  7. Valley

Valley Peon

Best Answers:
    Aw dad will be so proud......silly sod will probally try and eat it though.....

Valley, Dec 9, 2008 IP
  8. Valley

Valley Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL
    This is funnier than the thread. I got a red for this post that said "retard" except the perp spelled retard wrong.....don't you see the irony.....Thats the funniest thing all day. I'm crying laughing. Thanks for the laugh.
    Perphaps it was Borat?

Valley, Dec 11, 2008 IP
  9. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    LOL. Welcome to the club. Do a search on the word "retart". There seem to be copycats on either side of every aisle.

robjones, Dec 11, 2008 IP