1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Burstnet bandwidth problems?

Discussion in 'Outages' started by alex288288, Apr 18, 2011.

Just looking to know (forgive me if this is the wrong catagory) but anytime around 9pm til about 1am EST time, my server looses bandwidth connection , this has been going on for about 3-6days now. i dont have any scripts running, no crons,...nothing,checked logs no rootkits. no Ddos attacks. as they would normally last longer, but my main question is, anyone on BurstNet has this consistant problem? and should i be looking at another company? thanks and hope to hear from somone soon!

alex288288, Apr 18, 2011 IP
  2. SlickWebHost

SlickWebHost Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you contacted burst.net for this problem ? I have never heard or been through such a problem with burst.net.

SlickWebHost, May 11, 2011 IP
  3. stardust.x7

stardust.x7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sometimes happened with burst.net you should contact with them directly for resolution.

stardust.x7, May 26, 2011 IP
  4. Mystique

Mystique Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I never faced any problem at Burst.net, but I know that rebooting the server usually fix such problem.

Mystique, May 29, 2011 IP
  5. ryan1918

ryan1918 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I doubt it's all of burst.net facing the problems, I would assume it's something running which is causing the problems, like an update, something running or alike, as if it's happening all the time it wouldn't be a network issue because why would it run exactly at the same time? I'd suggest having someone that knows what they are doing monitor the server at the times you think it's happening and try to determine what's going on, If you want I can take a look at the issues for you and see what's going on, I wouldn't even think it's bad hardware either because being it happens at the same time would rule that out most likely.

It's probably something very simple, or very hard, just could really depend, but I like figuring out problems!

Just shoot me a private message.

ryan1918, May 30, 2011 IP