1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Burst Media renames itself RhythmOne

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by ralphslate, Apr 14, 2015.

I just received this notice today from Burst Media:

I wanted to reach out to all of our partners today to communicate some exciting news — the upcoming launch of our new brand, RhythmOne. RhythmOne combines the best of Burst Media together with that of our sister companies, Rhythm NewMedia and Grab Media, expanding our ability to offer you cutting-edge products and new ways to monetize your ad inventory.

What does this mean for you?

Beginning April 23rd, you will see our new brand identity reflected in systems you might access to manage your account, communications you receive from support personnel and in public forums such as advertising and events. Also, as of today any publisher payment made to you will come from RhythmOne.

The products and services you use day in and day out to run your websites will continue to be available. Your contracts, payment terms and payment cycles will not change. Your Account Manager and/or Publisher Services team will stay in place and are fully committed to providing you with the exceptional service you have come to expect.

This is an exciting time for both you and the new RhythmOne, and I hope you share in our enthusiasm about what the future holds. We remain committed to maximizing your ad revenue by delivering high quality campaigns from national advertisers and to provide exceptional account service.

Thank you for your continued dedication and support. Please click here to review more details on the RhythmOne rebrand and visit our new website countdown clock at RhythmOne.com — and if you have any questions or concerns, please contact your Account Manager or support team and they will assist you.

I'm not sure what exactly this means. I have been with Burst Media since 1998, they have lagged lately on CPM rates (usually less than 20 cents CPM), and when they shifted from net-45 to net-60, I stopped sending them most traffic. Maybe this will help revitalize them.

ralphslate, Apr 14, 2015 IP