1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bum Marketing Screenshot [Earnings]

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by ExpertForumGuy, Jun 11, 2009.

My sales went down tremendously for a little bit while I was focused on school, I recently started article writing again for the past several days and have seen a big spike in income. Here's a screen shot on the bottom, I'm currently keeping a journal on my blog, so just stay tuned, if you want. Article marketing is still to this day is highly profitable and will continue to be in the future.

I don't plan on writing articles for the rest of my life, though, you got to start somewhere, right?

Anyways, this is definitely not a bragging session, because there are alot of people making alot more than me. I just want to post as inspiration, and answer some questions if you want...

Attached Files:

ExpertForumGuy, Jun 11, 2009 IP
  2. tibor28

tibor28 Peon

Best Answers:
    How many articles do you pump out daily?

tibor28, Jun 11, 2009 IP
  3. ExpertForumGuy

ExpertForumGuy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Right now, only 10-15 but I am definitely capable of much more, it's just a matter of focusing and getting down to business

ExpertForumGuy, Jun 11, 2009 IP
  4. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Writing so many articles daily is crazy :) I mean, I could do that for like a week or two, but it would be difficult for me to keep doing it...

Glad to see it's working for you.

bl4ckmaN^, Jun 11, 2009 IP
  5. geterrdone

geterrdone Peon

Best Answers:
    Not to bad, just do the same thing and start working on organic traffic and your set.

geterrdone, Jun 11, 2009 IP
  6. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice stuff!
    Article marketing is one of the cheapest ways to start making money... Like you said, I don't think anyone would want to do it for the rest of their life, but it's a nice way to get some start up capital and then invest it into bigger things ;)

Alex

alexs464, Jun 11, 2009 IP
  7. bigmodo

bigmodo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    article writing gives me headache. Since i started writing articles, i have this headache that never quit worrying me even after i take medicine, it will relieve and after sometime it is back again. since i stopped article writing, i have been set free.

bigmodo, Jun 11, 2009 IP
  8. timonweller

timonweller Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not a fan of article marketing either but i try to do a few every now and then, more so on squidoo though.. Not article sites.. I think it is much more constructive running a self hosted blog, that way you are building an income..
    I am impressed with how much effort you put into article marketing.. 10 to 15 a day.. :)

timonweller, Jun 12, 2009 IP
  9. mg_

mg_ Peon

Best Answers:
    interesting, good work! Yes I also can not write up to 10-15 articles per day, it is to hard.

mg_, Jun 12, 2009 IP
  10. vrktech

vrktech Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thats great [​IMG], but submitting 10 to 15 articles is very hard if you do not write yourself,

can you share how many articles you have submitted so far and how much you earned?

vrktech, Jun 12, 2009 IP
  11. waxman1000

waxman1000 Peon

Best Answers:
    You know one can easily fake those clickbank earnings screen shot. You will ask me why some one will want to fake such small figures, but the answer is just to make them look real.

waxman1000, Jun 12, 2009 IP
  12. MedicAffiliate

MedicAffiliate Peon

Best Answers:
    @waxman
    he has had atleast two other journal threads that I have read, search around a bit before taking out your jealousy here.

Question for expertforumguy: do your best converting articles have a kind of pattern in the way they're written?. I've had to write that many articles per day too and it was terrible until I found a way to slot them in a particular way then just fill in the blanks.

Also, any resource box advice for a decent clickthrough rate?.

MedicAffiliate, Jun 12, 2009 IP
  13. newman32

newman32 Peon

Best Answers:
    Congrats! That's a lot of work. I can barely write one article!

newman32, Jun 12, 2009 IP
  14. snotb4ll

snotb4ll Peon

Best Answers:
    Article writing is great. However I find that I can write maybe 2 - 3 articles a day before I start repeating myself or just run out of ideas for my area that I promote. I dunno if others run into that problem or not but I do lol.

Glad to see its working out for you.

One question. Where are you submitting your articles to?

snotb4ll, Jun 12, 2009 IP
  15. ExpertForumGuy

Best Answers:
    Hey thanks!, I mainly submit to ezinearticles.com - from previous experiences, with the exception of a few directories, mass submissions is a waste of time because there are many article directories that post ezine's articles anyways.

ExpertForumGuy, Jun 12, 2009 IP
  16. ExpertForumGuy

Best Answers:
    Whatever floats your boat :D

17. GrantDraper

GrantDraper Active Member

Best Answers:
    Alot of it is just down to keywording based on google search results, then you can write based on different subjects, instead of doing reviews and promotional writing none stop.

Once you find you are writing articles that are converting sales, just outsource your writing (to someone like me :) and then move onto the next product!

NICE WORK EXPERTFORUMGUY

GrantDraper, Jun 12, 2009 IP
  18. ExpertForumGuy

Best Answers:
    Hey man, I've found that my best converting articles are basically niche related. Some niches just have better clickthrough than others, but you can maximize your niches clickthrough with specific techniques. You may have better luck if you write in shorter paragraphs though. No matter what, I try not to have paragraphs exceed more than 3 to 4 lines, this is to keep their interest. Subtitles usually help as well. With my author's resource box, I have had extremely great results.

I just try to use something I learned called A.I.D.A. Attention, Interest, Desire, Action.

So let's say I was selling a ficitional product known as Forex Banker

(A)You can make 250$ a day starting today, all on autopilot! How? (I)All of this is possible, with a new & groundbreaking software known as Forex Banker. (D) Complete Forex beginners with absolutely zero experience are seeing an unprecendented amount of success by using this software. (A) Find Out How You Can Start Today: www.chrisgenius.com

That's the jist of it.

19. GrantDraper

GrantDraper Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey,

ExpertFORUMGuy - Just a quick few questions?

Where do you promote your products - ezine?

If so, can you link us to your profile?

Thanks,

Grant

GrantDraper, Jun 12, 2009 IP
  20. ExpertForumGuy

Best Answers:

I do promote through ezine, but unfortunately, I don't want to give away all my niches as this point, I will later however.