1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling BullyingTalk.com for sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by megdilts, Jun 28, 2014.

Hi,
    The blog started in 2009 with regular monthly postings. Good contents. I'm working full time and this is one of the last 2 sites I have.

Please only bid if you know how to install wp and upload files. I travel for my work all the time and I won't have time to help installing. It's been earning the same amount for 4 years every month with a link ad. Please don't ask for stats and earning, you can google them and check the link ad on blogroll. I usually will get back to you in one day if you don't hear from me. Make an offer.

Thanks.

megdilts, Jun 28, 2014 IP
  2. megdilts

megdilts Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 20
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The blogroll ad gets $7.65/month. It has been paid the same monthly for 4 years. It's through text link ads. You need to figure out how to transfer that to your text link account. I won't have time to help.

megdilts, Jun 28, 2014 IP
  3. ETA

ETA Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Wasn't this listed on flippa recently?

ETA, Jun 29, 2014 IP