1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bullshit by GoDaddy!!!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by vna1611, Dec 28, 2014.

I was transferring hosting to GoDaddy, for a few websites that I had.

Since the past 7 days...no transfer took place.

We kept calling them and they said that the transfer was in process.

Every time we called, they kept us on hold for 10 to 15 minutes..but came back with the same answer.

We kept asking for a manager, they did not put one on.

We were told the manager would call us back, the manager did not.

We asked for an email id to contact them, they said they would SMS it – they did not.

Today, we called and a girl called Preeti came on the line and she had no idea of what was being spoken to her and started to work on a site that we had not called in for.

When asked to put a manager, she did not put one on and kept insisting that she would help.

We cut the line and called again and asked for a manager. We complained to the manager and he told us to do certain things – and what do you know...within 5 minutes the sites were up and running!!

What were they doing for so many days?

Well that was only the start of the problems to follow...we gave feedback to the girl...a bad feedback.

Within a short time of giving this feedback, one of our websites totally vanished – it was wiped out.

We called again and spoke to the manager – PRADDY was his name – he refused to accept that Godaddy was at fault for this.

I have told him that I will be taking legal action against Godaddy if any of my sites are damaged.

Godaddy – are you listening?

Perhaps you would listen to my lawyers!!!!

vna1611, Dec 28, 2014 IP
  2. TopForum.Ir

TopForum.Ir Active Member

Best Answers:
    Godaddy hosting is terrible. You had to search about the company before you buy, not after you get involved.

Just choose another company and ask Godaddy for get your money back.

TopForum.Ir, Dec 28, 2014 IP
  3. vivaldi

vivaldi Member

Best Answers:
    Why on earth would you want to host your sites at Godaddy?!

vivaldi, Dec 28, 2014 IP
  4. ptristan88

ptristan88 Member

Best Answers:
    vna1611!!

YOU ARE A VICTIM HERE! GODADDY DOESN'T DESERVE YOUR BUSINESS. GO WITH HOST GATOR AND ESCAPE THE EVIL HANDS OF GODADDY.

ptristan88, Dec 28, 2014 IP
  5. nathan neeley

nathan neeley Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I had the same thing. they are as dirty as their commercials

nathan neeley, Feb 12, 2015 IP
  6. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Personally I never had an issue with them regarding my domains. I don't use them for hosting though. I have had to call technical support a couple times over the year and I am transferred to an oversees call center. They are simply too big to provide adequate customer service for their paid customers.

NetStar, Feb 23, 2015 IP
  7. Colby-GoDaddy

Colby-GoDaddy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    vna1611,

Sorry for any issues you're having. Are you transfer a domain or hosting to us? Hosting shouldn't take a few days. You need to purchase and set up an account with us then FTP your files over, can be done in minutes. Domain transfer can take more time from the other registrar to us. Support should be able to get you squared away 480 505 8877. Happy to help further too if you want to provide any account details to me here.

Colby-GoDaddy, Feb 24, 2015 IP
  8. Curtis Dawson

Curtis Dawson Active Member

Best Answers:
    The first thing I would do is call back one more time to talk to a supervisor, as soon as they answer tell them that you are very upset and want to speak to a supervisor. Don't stop until you reach one. They will be able to sort out all your problems.

Curtis Dawson, Feb 25, 2015 IP