1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bulk Schedule Tweets

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by IMJunkie, May 31, 2011.

1. quick7788

quick7788 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    buffer app doing great for me give a try

quick7788, Jun 25, 2013 IP
  2. Virtual CEO

Virtual CEO Member

Best Answers:
    My two cents about this bulk posting concept. Tweeting and social media in general is all about engagement. That is why your Klout score is so important because it measures your influence. Bulk posting strips out the core of why social media exists...to engage with people. If you post days, weeks, months in advance, you are making it about about the post and not about the people you are trying to influence. Waste of time, waste of effort, misses the point entirely on the real purpose of social media.

Virtual CEO, Jul 2, 2013 IP
  3. Montreal Classifieds

Montreal Classifieds Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would agree with previous poster, but today social medial is not just social, it is also marketing tool. And in this case automation is a must, unless you want to spend all your time doing things manually.

Montreal Classifieds, Jul 2, 2013 IP
  4. Virtual CEO

Virtual CEO Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed...but that is why you do it maybe for a day or two. Not weeks or months in advance. This way it gives you the best of both worlds. The efficiency of technology for marketing purposes and the power of engagement for market leadership.

Virtual CEO, Jul 2, 2013 IP
  5. Chris Santos

Chris Santos Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I found this solution but it's from 2010. But it's free and allows you to use a simple text file to setup your buffer.

http://twittercollection.blogspot.com/2010/06/time2tweet-bulk-schedule-your-tweets-at.html

http://time2tweet.appspot.com/

Chris Santos, Jul 3, 2013 IP
  6. patmiller27

patmiller27 Member

Best Answers:
    You guys should try www.sociota.tk ... They have very powerful features for scheduling things on FB and Twitter. Their bulk scheduler is free for the starters however, you will need to subscribe for high volume usage.
    Hope that helps.

patmiller27, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  7. daled1

daled1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just want to add a service i use to bulk upload tweets and facebook post via csv upload. Https://twittimer.com
    Twittimer lets me upload 500 tweets and messages in one file upload, you can even select multiple accounts for a single message which is nice! But they don't yet allow images with the bulk upload, I have asked them for it, they say its in the works.

daled1, Jul 20, 2016 IP
  8. sapavvam

sapavvam Member

Best Answers:
    postblazer works like a boss... try it .. you tweet 50 max per month on free plan..

sapavvam, Jul 11, 2017 IP