1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Removed

Discussion in 'Sites' started by blued, May 30, 2016.

I have a portfolio of blog based websites (all on wordpress), with separate premium themes on a VPS with separate c-class IP's, hosted in NYC, that are used for TL advertising. Visit this example websites to get a better understanding.

These websites have generated a lot of money over their life, working with digital agencies in the UK and USA. Anyone who has worked in this segment of the industry will understand why and how. But, mainly owing to focus on other projects and the birth of my child and changes in the industry, I have not put any real energy into these websites for the last few years.

I would prefer to sell all domains and content to one owner. All domains are with namecheap.com

I have added domains to an image file - I think this would be preferable to the buyer - sorry I know this means a bit more work to check out the websites...

Please PM me your offers.

Attached Files:

blued, May 30, 2016 IP
  2. wa8z

wa8z Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not cool at all that you are selling a PBN network for which people have paid for.. will you be informing the people that paid for this service that you are selling the network and the new owner probably will remove their links???

wa8z, Jun 1, 2016 IP
  3. blued

blued Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your comment. It's a valid point, but it's a shame it had to be so negatively communicated. Like many, we guarantee one year on all links, so time wise all but a few have long expired. I did list domains and content and as part of the negotiation on these domains and the plan was to agree everything remains for an additional period of time.

blued, Jun 2, 2016 IP