1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Bulk email marketing solution - daily around 10000 emails need to send - long term!

Discussion in 'Services' started by marktravellinks, Mar 29, 2012.

Hi-

I need a Bulk email marketing solution - daily around 10000 emails need to send - long term is possible! So, I need following:

1) Access of the bulk email marketing platform where I can create text templates
    2) Where I can upload my mailing list (good if it can check for the duplicates)
    3) I can start sending the emails and check for the stastics

I will need to send around 10000 mails daily which we can increase if the response is good.

Respond me fast!

Thanks!

marktravellinks, Mar 29, 2012 IP
  2. vengatowen

vengatowen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you need to do it manually with virtual assistants ? or through software ?

If you need service pm me. If you need platform, please take a look at constantcontact.com

vengatowen, Mar 30, 2012 IP
  3. wizz o tech

wizz o tech Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I m looking for bulk email marketing solutions. to send approx 3 million emails a day. do u have that solution. if yes then what is the cost ?

wizz o tech, Apr 20, 2014 IP