1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Bulk Email Hosting On-Shore of Off-Shore

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by UKDomains, Apr 9, 2010.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    BULK EMAIL HOSTING PROVIDER

EXPLODE YOUR AFFILIATE MARKETEING TODAY!

As part of our group, we are an Email Services Provider. This means we are registered with ISP's and email providers as bulk senders. Our domains and servers are registered with companies such as Aol, Yahoo, Google to recieve our email.

Our new service is to provide you with your own account on one of our servers to send out emails.

What we do for you:

* We install account for you.

* We install email program for you.

* We maintain your domain/IP reputation and strive to keep your domain whitelisted.

We recommend you send your emails out at a rate of between 1000 and 5000 emails per hour. This helps you maintain your whitelist status.

Servers locations:
    UK
    USA (White hat email only recommended)
    Malaysia
    Singapore

COST
    Setup fee + 1st month's hosting: $50
    Monthly thereafter: $25

It's so easy. You provide us with your domain name, let us know where you want your account hosted, we install your domain on our servers, we install your email software. You login, upload your email list and add your email campaign and hit send. You receive an account with 1gb hdd space if you want to host landing pages, etc. We install interspire email marketer as well before handing the account over to you.

Visit us here to order your bulk email account
    You are welcome to pm me for more information.

UKDomains, Apr 9, 2010 IP
  2. BumIMer

BumIMer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As usual, you have pulled through and made my life easier.

9 hours after order, I have a clean, freshly installed account, domain name propagated and I'm sending 12 000 emails per hour! Thank you very much sir! I nominate you my favorite host provider!

BumIMer, Apr 12, 2010 IP
  3. UKDomains

UKDomains Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, thanks. I had added you to one of the super fasy offshore hosts. Good internet connection.

UKDomains, Apr 12, 2010 IP
  4. Blahzay

Blahzay Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So if a user has an email list of lets say over 200,000 users, mail would be delivered to all of them at one fixed price? Is there tracking to make sure the mail has reached everyone? How about stats to view how many clicks each email received or bounce backs from no valid emails. Is it possible for me to just use the SMTP and POP3 from this "server" and send the emails on my own.

Im sorry but I just can't take bumIMer opinion because I honestly believe that is just a separate account of your own because I viewed all of his post and most of them basically post in the same threads as you so with that being said, he's not valid to me.

Blahzay, Apr 13, 2010 IP
  5. UKDomains

UKDomains Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry for the delayed reply. You're welcome to ignore BumIMer's opinion, he is a friend of mine and is probably a bit biased. :)

We install Interspire email marketer as default email program, which tracks your email campaign, giving you stats and graphs of amount of emails that were delivered, bounced, opened, links that were clicked, who unsubscribed, etc.

Note to BumIMer: Stop following my posts, you're gonna get me into trouble.

UKDomains, Apr 17, 2010 IP