1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Built over 19k links... no new traffic...

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by tarponkeith, Oct 16, 2007.

1. rdokoye

rdokoye Peon

Best Answers:
    its not the amount of backlinks that determines the amount of traffic you receive. Its your keyword research that determines how much traffic you receive. If you've got 19k backlinks pointing back to your site on one search term which generates less than 500 searches per month, then you can't expect to receive more than 10 - 20 visitors per day. Keyword research is most important.

rdokoye, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  2. Gloria

Gloria Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yea thats the software I use and paid $450 it works and has generated a very good living for me over the last year as I used it but now i found a guy who sells it for $100 which really sucked for me. O well live and learn

Gloria, Nov 13, 2007 IP
  3. Chios

Chios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    TarponKeith
    about the backlinks it would definitely help if you gave us the url

but in general I don't think it would heart you (unless you have actually being sandboxed which means your site not showing up in any google results)

I don't agree with warman2442 saying link exchanges are harmful, I have had lots of successes with those nor that signature links are not for traffic ... but you have to consider that 2 links from different sites with different anchor texts are probably more powerful then a total of 3700 signature links with the same exact anchor.

Could it be that google has not actually seen all those links ??

and that is an irrelevant post, replying to another irrelevant post

please refrain from that and stick to the subject of the thread ...

Chios, Nov 13, 2007 IP
    tarponkeith likes this.
  4. cosmocentral

cosmocentral Banned

Best Answers:
    May be you rushed too much. Too many backlinks in short time sounds smelly to me, forget about Google. They live doing this. I would say give it a break, and to yourself not thinking of it. Things will get back on track over time.

cosmocentral, Nov 13, 2007 IP