1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Building Quality Related Links

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by ddzc, Jan 15, 2009.

Hi all,

I'm stuck on this process here. I have done a full analysis on tons of sites which rank well for my keywords. I jotted all of the backlinks from their sites. Half of them were from pages that were unrelated to the competitors site. I attempted to get on those sites anyway (if they have high PR) and I have contacted all of the admins of the websites which are related to my site on the subject. I may have gotten about 2-3 links out of about 100, most of them have ignored my e-mails.

On top of this, I have searched google on sites of my subject and contacted them as well...no luck. My sites are not too bad, no spam, no ads, etc.

Forums that are related to my niche are not my best choice b/c the links have no pr and are no follow...

I have articles and blogs with links, but they're pr0.

So i'm wondering, what other techniques, methods and resources should I look at when building quality related high pr links towards my niche.

Thanks much!

ddzc, Jan 15, 2009 IP
  2. Giamatti

Giamatti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1. Article marketing; write articles about your niche, and spread them around on article diretories.
    2. Press Releases; look for more info in the Buy, Sell and Trade section.

Giamatti, Jan 15, 2009 IP
  3. river

river Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try social bookmarking high pr article directories like goarticles and ezinearticles.

river, Jan 15, 2009 IP
  4. vansterdam

vansterdam Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I agree that article submissions is one of the best strategies that you can use. Ensure that you vary your anchor text though. If you get too many links with the same anchor text, there is a chance that the search engines will ignore those links as likely spam.

vansterdam, Jan 15, 2009 IP
  5. ddzc

ddzc Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks,

I have a couple of articles already on ezine, but they're PR0 pages/links, i'm not getting anything out of them from SEO perspective. You have to pay for Press releases though, right? Any free alternatives?

ddzc, Jan 15, 2009 IP
  6. vansterdam

vansterdam Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of free press release websites. I'm sure you can a good list by searching google.

Although your articles are on PR0 pages, it does not mean they are not helping your seo. They may not help increase your pagerank, but these links do count in the eyes of the search engines. It may just take some time for that effect to build up. Keep submitting more articles and you should notice some effect in rankings and some direct traffic.

vansterdam, Jan 15, 2009 IP
  7. prasunsen

prasunsen Peon

Best Answers:
    It's not that you are getting nothing, even the PR0 links are links. Besides that you have the link from the article directory itself.

I wouldn't bother with press releases unless you have something really newsworthy.

prasunsen, Jan 15, 2009 IP
  8. seodetectors07

seodetectors07 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There are many other ways to build links than begging to those niche dogs.....

1. Make a Press release and submit to press release websites
    2. Submit to very highly rakned websites your articles and the page which have your articles will be rannked if it will have a very unique content.
    3. Wikipedia: Write great content about any topic and submit it to Wikipedia.
    4. Do social bookmarking.

Before doing all above things make sure that your website really have a good content and hyperlinks.

seodetectors07, Jan 21, 2009 IP
  9. vstar

vstar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can always outsource to a linkbuilding service such as the one in my signature

vstar, Jan 21, 2009 IP
  10. M3rC

M3rC Peon

Best Answers:
    M3rC, Jan 21, 2009 IP
  11. staffsergeantpeterson

staffsergeantpeterson Member

Best Answers:
    Keep doing what is listed above. Maybe pick a subtopic and contact them. Keep Doing it... Seriously. You will succeed but a little legwork.

Also Hubpages, Ezine, Articlesender.com, Squidoo, AssociatedContent can get you some traffic.

staffsergeantpeterson, Jan 21, 2009 IP
  12. sprabhu

sprabhu Peon

Best Answers:
    Ezinearticles, Buzzle and goarticles are some good websites to get quality link and traffic as well
    Use best optimized title
    Keep anchor text importance in mind
    Try to change your anchor text as too many link with same anchor text is not good
    Use keyword density to 6% in your article
    use keyword in your title too in a way that not looks spamy

sprabhu, Jan 21, 2009 IP
  13. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    best way to get high quality relevant backlinks is thru social media and web 2.0 sites. i just wote an article on how to and where to do this. you can look at my recent blog post or click here

sultanofseo, Jan 21, 2009 IP
  14. CPW-Carl

CPW-Carl Peon

Best Answers:
    lol at people like M3rC and sultanofseo trying to suck off traffic from here to your pathetic blogs. Your posts are nothing but recycled crap that can be found anywhere on the net.

CPW-Carl, Jan 22, 2009 IP