1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Building links on Craigslist

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by wwwc21, Mar 25, 2008.

I have absolutely no affiliation with this company, and I'm not getting anything out of this, just wanted to give these guys a good review.

If you want to get traffic to your site really quickly, I highly recommend using http://www.adsoncraigs.com/ .

The third day of using this program correctly (key word: correctly), I was able to get 1500+ unique visitors in 1 day. My site was www.wakitv.com, just changed to www.learneasytv.com -- same site, just changed the name

Anyways that kind of traffic is pretty impressive. And if you have good content they keep coming back. For about a month afterwards I get anywhere from 100-500 unique visitors a day after running a week long campaign.

Just keep in mind, there's a steep learning curve to using this program. It's very easy to use, but you have to learn how to not get caught "spamming" on craigslist. It's not too much of a hassle once you get the hang of it.

Program will run you about 160 dollars (you want to get the addon that cracks that jumbled security text you have to type in to post, otherwise it's definitely not worth it).

If anyone has experience with this program, or if you want advice on how to use it, def post back. I'm here for ya.

Oh and check out my site, it's www.learneasytv.com (cant miss a change to promote it), it's a youtube like site strictly educational videos!

wwwc21, Mar 25, 2008 IP