1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Building An Amazing Website

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by falarious, Aug 26, 2017.

Hi DP,

I am going to provide a short guide on how to build an amazing website.

Pro Tip #1: If you are targeting a particular keyword, your chances to rank for this keyword increases if the keyword is located in the domain and in the url.

If you want to rank for a keyword, you better use unique content and you better make sure you cater to the user and not the search engine. If your bounce rate is good, and the average time spent on site is high, then Google will take notice! Stuffing your article with keywords is useless.

Quality > Quantity

It's about the User Experience

If you are building a site, start by posting content that is of quality. This is very important. When people visit your website, and they will, you want them to enjoy the experience. Fill your site with unique content that is engaging. Also, don't fill your website with annoying pop ups, overlays, and do not block content because of someone using adblock. That's a valuable user right there and they might be the one that shares your article to their thousands of friends! Cater. To. The. User.

You must love your website.
    Let's face it. If you don't love your website, no one else will love it either. Spend time with your design and user interface. If you do not know how to design a website, LEARN. There are so many resources, free, that you can use to learn. No need to pay money! If you're lazy, this is a BAD quality, then you can hire someone to do it. This is risky and expensive. I do not recommend this if you're just starting out. You want to learn as much as possible. HTML, CSS, Photoshop is a great start.

Focus on ONE website.
    Some "gurus" might advise you to make many niche websites. Let me tell you right now that this will only leave you frustrated. This method no longer works at all. Focus all your energy on building ONE really amazing websites. Think about this: Would you rather be the owner of Facebook? Or would you rather own 20 websites that no one knows about? Focus on your idea, go with it, make a sincere effort and DO NOT GIVE UP.

If you have any questions for me, let me know in the thread!!

falarious, Aug 26, 2017 IP
  2. hewta

hewta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nice, very intriguing and motivating

hewta, Aug 28, 2017 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You can do everything by the book, but it still may take 2-3 years before you see any steady flow of organic traffic (that amounts to something). But it's not guaranteed. On top of what you have mentioned, I'd also concentrate on strong social media presence and paid advertising (AdWords, Bing, FB Ads) to get your site's name out there.

qwikad.com, Aug 28, 2017 IP