1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Building a Facebook Application Questions

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by BenderFry, Sep 15, 2008.

Hey guys,

Me and a friend have come up with an idea for a Facebook Application but before I embark on my journey I have a few sensible questions:

-------------------------------------------------------------
    1. My application will be off a game-type nature and I will include CPA offers for in-game currency - Is $uper Rewards the way to go? Are their alternatives, better or worse?

2. Are their any Shortcuts when creating the Game via PHP? For example is their a sort of - Frontpage-ish GameMaker software which enables me to create the game much faster?
    I ask this because I have next to no experiance with PHP - It probably is very ambitious of me to want to create an app at this stage but I have the desire, and when I have that I get things done.

3. Do I really have to learn MYSQL in order to get the app on my site? Or is their another shortcut?
    -------------------------------------------------------------

I Thank You,

BenderFry

BenderFry, Sep 15, 2008 IP
  2. MelogKnaj

MelogKnaj Guest

Best Answers:
    I don't know anything about Super Rewards so I can't help with your first question. As for the second one, yes you are going to have to learn php/mysql to code your own app.

MelogKnaj, Sep 15, 2008 IP