1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Build the portfolio web site even you don't know the HTML

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by mcsv0211, Nov 13, 2015.

I share the great portfolio website builder for designers, artists, photographers or more who may need their own portfolio site.

It's called Creatorlink!

http://creatorlink.net

It's so easy to create pages by adding blocks together, such as gallery blocks, text blocks, menu blocks and more.

Even who does not know any of html codes like me can build the website easily.

Responsive web site and easy to upload and manage the pics for gallery.

I believe this site is very helpful to people who may need portfolio site.

Good luck~!

mcsv0211, Nov 13, 2015 IP
  2. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Ooph, the description alone is raising the hackles on my hackles -- that following the link sends firefox off to never never land for nearly a half a minute doesn't help much either, particularly when windows reports "not responding" until FF comes up with the oh so wonderful "scripting is taking too long" warning; more so when I'm running an i7 so there's no excuse for that.

The page itself isn't all that useful for you to be pimping on a English language forum -- what with all the oriental text! As such I'm unable to even try the system, but if what it vomits up for pages is even comparable to the site itself, I pity anyone dumb enough or ignorant enough to try and use it. The RIDICULOUS 5.6 megabytes in 95 separate files should be warning enough of developer ineptitude, before we even talk the broken/gibberish use of numbered headings, pathetically broken attempt at being responsive, goofy scripttard page scroll indicator, endless whitespace and unrelated images trying to cover up for a lack of content, and what little English is on the page is in a uselessly undersized fixed metric (pixel) size in illegible colour contrasts.

Popping the bonnet to have a look at the whirly bits, it is of course the typical train wreck of developer ineptitude common to when people sleaze together off the shelf parts like turdpress, bootcrap and jQuery. Keywords meta is overstuffed and redundant, description meta is useless for what that's even there to do, endless pointless includes of files just TRYING to make the site so slow few people would wait for it to finish loading, endless pointless DIV and the allegedly semantic HTML 5 wrappers for NOTHING, endless pointless classes for NOTHING, static scripting in the markup, elements that only function when scripting is running in the markup, endless pointless empty lists for Christmas only knows what, utter nonsense markup like putting LINK inside BODY, abuse of definition lists -- it reeks of "HTML, what's that?!?"

Hardly a shock it wastes 23k of markup on delivering 727 bytes of plaintext (aka "content, what's that?") and 11 content images; anywhere from two to three times the markup needed... to go hand in hand with the ape-shit ridiculous 2.26 MEGABYTES OF SCRIPTTARDERY much less the noodle doodle 500k of CSS in 37 separate files -- on a site that to be frank I'm seeing no legitimate reason to even have Javascript or warrant the presence of more than 32k of CSS in ONE file.

So if the site for it is that ineptly built and such a laundry list of how NOT to build websites, how much of a steaming pile of scam artist nube predation is the tool itself?

deathshadow, Nov 13, 2015 IP
  3. COBOLdinosaur

COBOLdinosaur Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would on;y add that tis site probably is in the running for worst example of web design stupidity of 2015.

No offense intended, but post a link like that along with a recommendation makes you look like a moron. I'm not saying you are a moron, but postings like that will get you labelled that way.

COBOLdinosaur, Nov 13, 2015 IP