1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Build rating site, members will be subscribed by social media accounts, google maps

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by fl0w, Mar 11, 2018.

From scratch I need to build a site which offers:
    1. a rating option for small resteraunts in my small town
    2. people rating and giving feedbacks their membership will not be anonymous instead they will be subscirbed to my site via a social-network site (facebook, twitter, instagram etc..)
    3. finally google maps will be embedded in my site for location of the resteraunts
    Please any guidance will be very much apperciated - general direction will be appreciated.

thank you,
    fl0w

fl0w, Mar 11, 2018 IP
  2. pentaxial

pentaxial Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Flow
    Good think, you can use PHP language, wordpress be the best if you have experience - you can try wordpress
    Rating is good idea,but subscription! (if its a paid one- i think - it wont be more benefits)

pentaxial, Mar 13, 2018 IP
  3. fl0w

fl0w Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Pentaxial,

Firstly thank you for responding.

Monetizing now is not my number thing right now but I want to offer that service which gives user the ease to see the available resteraunt with ratings from subsceribed users - I need the subscription to be free so that any-person can subsribe..

Do you know of a good wordpress rating system - something which does the job as the ebay rating system etc ???

fl0w, Mar 17, 2018 IP