1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Build Links with new Social Network, MyShare!

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by WorldShareNetwork, Feb 16, 2015.

MyShare
    www.myshare.network

MyShare is a brand new social networking tool that allows user to write post and instantly share them across dozens of social networking sites.
    You can use this tool to build and expand posts and links quickly.
    This is a unique and innovative social networking site that allows user to connect to all of there social networks at the same time.
    The MyShare website has just been made public TONIGHT!

We are looking for bloggers to begin posting and populating the site with quality posts.

MyShare supports HTML posts, allowing the poster to get creative with their posts.
    Advetise, Market, Share
    The MyShare Mobile App is coming in 7 days across dozens of mobile app store platforms across the world. Including the Windows, Android, and Apple app stores.
    As well as several international app stores.

TIM Store- Official app store for Italian operator Telecom Italia.
    M1 App Store- Official store for Singaporean carrier M1.
    T-Store- Content store from South Korean carrier SK Telecom.
    Appzone– Official app store from Indonesian operator Telkomsel.
    Turkcell T–Market- Official app store from Turkish operator Turkcell.
    Omnitel App Store– Lithuanian carrier Omintel’s official app store.
    MTN Play– Content portal from South African operator MTN.

And several more..

MyShare supports 18 languages worldwide.
    FAQ

How do I create a social post with MyShare?

To create a post, simply click on “Share now”, fill in the required fields, and click “Post”.

How do I view my posts?

To view your posts, go to your profile and click on the “Posts” section (pencil icon on mobile), there you will be able to view all of your MyShare posts.

How do I share my posts across dozens of social networks?

In order to share your posts to social networks, visit a post, and click on any of the featured social network icons on the post page. If you are signed into the social network you clicked on, a automated post will be generated inside the social network in a new window, giving your post a clickable web URL, allowing anyone to view your post. You can review or edit your link and description, and submit it to the social network. This allows for quick sharing across the web without the need to type or edit anything.

Can I see how many people view my posts?

Yes! Each post is given its own “view” count and “views today” count, giving you a valuable analytic that can be used to track your posts popularity. The most popular posts are featured on the homepage and browse pages of MyShare.

Can I like posts?

Yes! Each post is likeable and dis-likeable. You are allowed to vote on each post once.

Can I comment on posts?

Yes! Anyone is allowed to comment on posts, even guests. This allows for complete feedback for your posts from MyShare users and Guest that visit your post via social networks. Also, comments are enable on your post page, giving the option of members and guests to provide feedback on your overall posting style. In order to comment you must fill out a simple captcha, which is used to prevent comment spamming.

How many posts can I create?

You are allowed to create as many posts as you like. However all posts containing extreme violence, nudity, and other obscene materials will be deleted, with the possibility of your account being suspended. Also, any spam posting will result in instant account deletion.

How do I edit my profile?

You can edit your profile by navigating to the “Edit Profile” tab inside your profile page. Here we provide you will the option of providing several social networking ids (Google+, Twitter, etc.) to promote yourself and your other social networking accounts.

Can I share my profile and posts page?

Yes! All profile pages and posts pages are sharable as well, giving you the option to provide a link to all of your MyShare posts rather than just 1.

Can people subscribe to my posts?

Yes! Anyone can subscribe to your posts page even guests. Giving you the ability to build a huge following.

Is it free?

Yes! Of course! Why wouldn’t it be?

Why is MyShare so simplistic?

We believe that a simple interface and user experience is necessary in social networking. Our design is based on the idea of a simplistic social networking experience, one that puts a new meaning to the word networking! We use minimal ads, which are necessary to keep the MyShare network operating.

Does MyShare collect any information from me?

MyShare does not collect information from you or any of the 3rd party social networks you choose to share your posts with. However, the information you use for registration (Email, Username, etc.) is stored safely inside MyShare servers for account security purposes. MyShare does not use this information for any purpose besides account security.

We are not facebook

WorldShareNetwork, Feb 16, 2015 IP
  2. vikie sangre

vikie sangre Active Member

Best Answers:
    Interested to try at least once.
    Thanks for sharing..

vikie sangre, Feb 26, 2015 IP
  3. anhbloginc

anhbloginc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The site is error :) fix it :)