1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Build backlinks the smart way

Discussion in 'Google' started by SearchBliss, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Blacksnow

Blacksnow Peon

Best Answers:
    Well... This thread is good only for people who start SEO and it is very general.
    Submit articles to get links good point, but what articles and what directories, how choose the right directory to submit? How many time can be submitted one article? Is web needed to be submitted to paid directories or not
    If yes what directories and so on. Author gives us very general idea about web promotion. But thank him for his job

Blacksnow, Nov 30, 2008 IP
  2. SearchBliss

SearchBliss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I is a little general because there is no set formula. A lot of this needs to be decided by the submitter. I will suggest DMOZ and Yahoo Directory...but just submit and forget about it for at least three months, then submit again if your site doesn't appear. I would also suggest submitting to sites that have a related niche, not general directories (minus the two mentioned above).

SearchBliss, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  3. yfish

yfish Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the post. Very helpful suggestions.

I have just submitted my sites to DMOZ.

Thanks again!

yfish, Dec 1, 2008 IP