1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Build backlink without asking or approval

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by kelfy, Mar 9, 2008.

1. WebContentWriter

WebContentWriter Active Member

Best Answers:
    has anyone tried this method yet?
    If so, did you get any links??
    did it work?

let us know of the results.

Thanks for the list bro

WebContentWriter, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  2. ryan_xj

ryan_xj Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks man... Great list!

ryan_xj, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  3. idisplayforless

idisplayforless Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats a very hugh list...thanks for sharing!!

idisplayforless, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  4. Qryztufre

Qryztufre Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Promoting your site by promoting someone else's explains it for the most part...

If you create a bunch of 'free pages' and randomly interlink them to your main page, and then spend some time promoting those free pages, your backlinks will increase, and traffic all the way around will increase. Which of course will indirectly (and directly) effect your page rank through the various ranking systems out there (Google, Alexa, Compete etc).

One way to promote your 'free pages' would be to first of all have content worthy of being read. Once they are worthy of sharing, then simply share them... you can get a few tips here: How to get backlinks from forums and blogs and not be labeled as a spammer

And remember, the main Search Engines want things to look as natural as possible, so always keep in mind, What Would Mother Do?

The method of using 'free pages' is a false method of pushing natural linking methods, which takes SEO as you know it and shoves it deep into the early 90's when link exchanges and pointing to 'friends pages' was the best method of getting traffic to your site. So take a look back to the old school blogs and apply them as best you can by interweaving them into the SEO tips of this century.

Another VERY important point is to make all of the pages and link methods content rich. Unique content all the way around is the ONLY way to go. If you grab up 100 free pages and then simply spam them, then no one wins. Your crappy free page will remain crappy and will likely not move passed a PR0 which will make such a page not worth the effort of creating. Whereas, if your free page is something worth paying for, then you run the chances of having that page take off on it's own... or at least getting recognized by a few people which may link to it as well...so I can not stress enough, that such pages NEED content that is worth reading.

Create larger free pages into actual sites, then submit those sites to directories, build each one to a PR1-PR3 page, and that is not all that hard. Those pages will certainly show a stronger return on the time it took to make them...

Chances are you can not place any ad networks on them, but heh... be adventurous, and maybe sell a few links. You may find the sites can pay for your time as well.

Qryztufre, Mar 25, 2008 IP
  5. himanuzo

himanuzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They are no traffic, so you need to manually promote them to the internet...

himanuzo, Mar 25, 2008 IP
  6. angilina

angilina Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Will these links worth much ?

angilina, Mar 25, 2008 IP
  7. th200se

th200se Peon

Best Answers:
    The dummy sites will be removed from most of free web hosting providers....
    Useless

th200se, Mar 25, 2008 IP
  8. Qryztufre

Qryztufre Prominent Member

Best Answers:

If you just make a free page and put a link on it, then it'll count as any other PR NA link... build your free page up to something worth checking out, and it'll count much much more. It falls down to ROI, the more you invest, the more you'll see in return. Just making the page though will not do all that much, especially if that's where your time on it ends.

here is a PR 4 page: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Parthenon/7109/
    and a a PR5 http://www.geocities.com/~olelo/home.html

If you think there is no value in free sites, think again ;)

Qryztufre, Mar 25, 2008 IP
  9. gold21c

gold21c Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanx for sharing these sites.

gold21c, Mar 26, 2008 IP
  10. sheds

sheds Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing.

sheds, Mar 26, 2008 IP
  11. PlateFish

PlateFish Banned

Best Answers:
    I've made 4 or 5 free websites with all duplicate content from each other. They have a link on every page to my main website and i have stumbled/social marked the pages as well.

Is this a good way of doing this? The content IS good but it IS duplicate.

Thanks

PlateFish, Mar 26, 2008 IP
  12. bludevil

bludevil Peon

Best Answers:
    this is interesting. something i never thought of. wow. thanks for sharing!

bludevil, Mar 26, 2008 IP
  13. FHM

FHM Peon

Best Answers:
    In short, no this is not a good idea. Chances are that the duplicate content will push most of the sites into the supplemental index and reduce/remove any value from the links. At least twist the content somewhat, so it isn't completely duplicated.

FHM, Mar 26, 2008 IP
  14. windtalker

windtalker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This method definitely works, I know certainly since from using it for many of my sites, they are ranking high for their keywords. There was a recent software on the market that creates a lot of sites on different hosts, you just place a link on the sites to your money site, get them indexed, and the link juice flows.;) Its expensive and the owner only sold it exclusively to a limited amount of people, and luckly I've got a copy.:D He is not going to sell it to the public anymore.

I'm willing to sell a copy for $50 (which is a generous discount) to only 7 DP members. (payment by paypal). If interested PM me for details.

windtalker, Apr 12, 2008 IP