1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Build a succesful forum within weeks. Free advice!

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by DrZun, Apr 4, 2008.

I have learned quite a few things about building successful forums through trial and error. When it comes to boosting interaction, the number of registered users and traffic, I have found several methods to be very successful, but nobody of few people are using them. I would like to begin by teaching you a simple, proven technique to increase interaction on your forums. As I mentioned before, almost nobody is using this technique, and you will be one of the first to learn about it.

If you are uncomfortable with creating a 3 minute video or voice recording, this trial may not be for you. The special technique involves using these two mediums so you will need to be comfortable in at least one of these in order to be successful. You can opt to write a letter, but videos & voice recordings are more successful; I will be most interested in seeing the results that you get using a video or recording.

In exchange for taking a sneak peak and having the opportunity to use this method before anybody else, I ask that you allow me to call you for a short 10 minutes interview. I will use this interview as a testimonial in my
    home study course.

I am only accepting 20 people and I am looking for forums in different niches. You forum needs to receive at least 100 visitors/day.

I hope that you will take me up on this exciting offer as I’m looking forward to seeing how my special methods work for you.

If you are interested, send me a private message with your forum url and the number of daily visitors

Nick.

DrZun, Apr 4, 2008 IP