1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Build A Niche Stores

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by affiliatemarket5000, Jul 3, 2008.

1. hornykid123

hornykid123 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think I should cancel the netfirms, they are very complicated.

hornykid123, Jul 14, 2008 IP
  2. hornykid123

hornykid123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Cylai, you use BANS or phpbay?

hornykid123, Jul 14, 2008 IP
  3. einsteingenius

einsteingenius Peon

Best Answers:
    Jack,

I haven't had any success using BANS. I feel that this product is becoming over saturated, and I think Google is starting to catch wind of this technique. I personally would focus on a unique content site for digital cameras.

I would focus your content site around unique articles, buying tips/recommendations, tutorials, and videos on digital cameras and target a low competition keyword for digital cameras.

You want to make your site is sticky as possible because you want your visitors to stay longer on your website and give them reason to return to your site. I also think that it is possible that your site could get a top 10 listing in Google and MSN depending on your keyword.

I would recommend that the niche keyword have at least 65 views a day and around 40,000 searches/competition on Google. For some reason I have found this to be the perfect formula for picking a niche keyword that will rank high in the search engines and is possible to get a top 10 listing in Google and MSN.

Just remember that when you search for your keyword to include the "your keyword" in Google. You can then monetize your content site (i.e.; adsense, eBay, Amazon etc) with affiliate products for digital cameras.

If this is something that is of no interest too you then I would recommend building a review site on digital cameras, this way you could monetize your site and promote more than one affiliate product or service. Remember that when you give your customers a choice + credibility = sales in your pocket.

Good luck and I hope this helps you in some way.

einsteingenius, Jul 14, 2008 IP
  4. cylai

cylai Peon

Best Answers:
    I used both PhpBay pro and BANS. I prefer BANS.

cylai, Jul 14, 2008 IP
  5. cylai

cylai Peon

Best Answers:

Well said. This is something I always stress when building a BANS site.

I'd also recommend that you target keywords related to digital cameras brand name/make and models. These long tail keywords often bring in buyers instead of visitors. You can check out the hot selling digical camera brands form eBay pulse.

hope this helps.

cylai, Jul 14, 2008 IP
  6. cylai

cylai Peon

Best Answers:
    ankur are you sure you are in the right forum?

cylai, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  7. SEOLinker

SEOLinker Banned

Best Answers:
    cylai, of course he is not sure, but will it stop him ? no way

SEOLinker, Jul 16, 2008 IP
  8. jtpratt

jtpratt Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    BANS can make you good money and $100 is nothing for a script you can install on as many sites as you want. You have to add sigificant content like any site or blog. Don't use a .info domain - .com's (or .net or .co.uk, etc) are best. I make $100 / mo on one site that IS .info and got de-indexed by google just from MSN and Yahoo traffic.

If you can write content BANS is great for newbies, but if you have sites or blogs already, now you can integrate BANS in a Wordpress blog for the ultimate in flexibility.

Sure, there are free scripts - try them, nothing seems as good (yet) as BANS for a whole site solution. As already suggested, you could use the PHPBay Wordpress plugin if you have a blog, but I use BayRSS since it also adds Amazon links and it's cheaper ($37 vs $49). Wordbay is a Wordpress plugin that's free and adds eBay auctions to your blog, but it's not quite mature (very new) and doesn't even have geo-location yet.

I have a free niche site script on my blog, but it's a bit different - for mashups of youtube, ebay, amazon, etc.

Get your feet wet with free things, try a plugin, but don't be afraid to spend the $100 on BANS - it can and will product monthly income if you set it up right with original content.

jtpratt, Jul 26, 2008 IP