1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Budget Friendly Ideas For Marketing Your Business

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Useavalanche, May 3, 2021.

Budget Friendly Ideas For Marketing Your Business

• guest blogging

• This is a quicker alternative to starting your own blog which can take a while to take off. the reason why this works is because of the win-win scenario for you and the blog owner - if you’re starting this new product, chances are, you have some unique insight into the problem that is likely to be very beneficial to your target customers -> write a blog about it!
    • online communities & review websites

• BetaList – a place to share beta stage IT startup with the world and get early user feedback

• InnMind – a directory for innovative startups: gives you wide promotion opportunities (they also can write a post about your startup) and access to the target investors

• Crunch Base – a place to submit your startup profile and follow others

• AngelList – a place to pitch for investors and to hire employees

• Startup Beat – a pitchdesk for early stage startups

• Killer Startups – an another pitch desk, but without stage limitations

• The Startup Pitch - and one more platform to pitch your startup or application

• SignUp First – a place to get early adopters in exchange of exclusive deals

• Founderdating – a place to find co-founders, team members or like-minded professionals

• Breakpoint - a place to share and receive feedback on your side projects and startups

• YourStory – a platform to tell your startup story and promote it on the internet.

• /Startups - a largest reddit community of startups, a good place to list your project, ask advice and find early adopters

• I Am Wire - a place to submit the digital startup and share your story

• F6S - a platform to submit your startup and apply for acceleration programs

• Startup Blink - a global map of startups, where you can submit your startup and pin your location

• Submit.co - a place to get press coverage for your startup

• Transparent startups - a place to submit and discover startups with transparent revenue numbers
    • referral program

• this is a no brainer. referral programs have shown time and time again to be extremely powerful. biggest benefit in my mind is that user referrals tend to run orthogonal to your traditional outreach/inbound channels: i.e. they’re able to drastically expand your reach beyond what your outreach channels can penetrate. I’ve helped 26 Y Combinator startups launch referral programs - if you’re looking to launch one, let’s find a time to chat! https://calendly.com/ijan-1/30min. I’ll share what I learned about what works and what doesn’t
    • social media

• I’m not talking about Social Media Marketing, I’m talking about selling to your friends. Posting regularly on your social media, making your friends aware you are providing this service, is extremely powerful.

Useavalanche, May 3, 2021 IP
  2. Brackwom

Brackwom Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Make a new marketing budget for 2022 & it is very important to create a market budget,

• A marketing budget helps you to stay on the financial track. With a marketing budget, it would be easy to keep track of your expenses. This helps you know where to spend money and where not.

• Furthermore, how would you know if you are overspending or can still spend more on the specific strategy?

• The worst thing about not having the budget is you’ll just keep spending more and more nowhere and prepare your business to fail unknowingly.

• The budget also helps you to allocate funds in the right place. Yeah, a budget map will guide you to spend your money and resources on the right marketing strategy.

• Having a well-defined budget helps you to set realistic goals that move your business forward. After preparing the budget you will know how much you can save and where you can spend the saved amount.
    For further strategies, you can read this blog.
    https://www.incrementors.com/blog/how-to-create-a-marketing-budget/

Brackwom, Oct 20, 2021 IP