1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

BTC Faucet Micro-Earning Sites

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by FindMyDIY, Jan 4, 2019.

I thought I would offer a kind of alternative to PPC ads and affiliate links/offers. Faucet sites are a way for people to make a few cents/bitcoin. With that said, many of these sites provide users a referral link to promote. Some sites even provide banners to place on your website (mainstream or adult).

Whether you want to use these sites (which is easy, but can be tedious) or let others earn and you collect a referral percentage, its a simple way to generate earnings via an ad or link placed on a website.

My short list of recommended and not recommended faucet sites. All of which allow you to earn steadily throughout the day. These sites do withdrawals on FaucetHub or regular Bitcoin address. I would recommended setting a timer on your phone to know when to go and claim Satoshi from each site.

https://bidflux.blogspot.com/

FindMyDIY, Jan 4, 2019 IP