1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

BSA, media strike, etc. what to do?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by dakota5369, Feb 26, 2014.

Now that our site has been around awhile, we are getting opportunities to join some networks. I have had adsense, but it really doesnt pay much. i have been accepted to Buy, Sell Ads. Media strike also contacted us. it is a sports related site.

is there a "best"option? can or should you use more than one? i just really want to make revenue on this site from more places than just youtube

dakota5369, Feb 26, 2014 IP
  2. metros

metros Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What type of traffic do you guys getting? eCMP from adsense and the other networks?

metros, Mar 1, 2014 IP
  3. LennonNZ

LennonNZ Active Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense is one of the best to go for if your website is within their T&C. Most other people will go to other networks (who pay a lot less) if they can't get an adsense account.

Personally I don't think you'll do any better than adsense

LennonNZ, Mar 1, 2014 IP
  4. darkhorse30

darkhorse30 Active Member

Best Answers:
    work on your site and try to improve your adsense earning coz that actually the best of them all and you cant really post adsense ads with ads from another network on same webpage

darkhorse30, May 3, 2014 IP