1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

British TV Channels

Discussion in 'Websites' started by canaryspace, Nov 14, 2016.

I have just finished off another TV site using the Filmon API. It has most of (if not all) the UK TV channels and works on any device, iPad, iPhone, Android and desktop. I have used a plugin to make the streams HTML friendly, no flash required. The channels will work anywhere in Europe and most of Asia.

I think the Filmon menu, if you are only looking for UK TV channels, is quite hard to use, so I have tried to create a much better user-interface with mobile the top priority. Please take a look at the site and let me know what you think about the navigation, streaming quality, selection of channels and general appearance of the website.

The link is http://britishtvchannels.com

Thank you and hope you enjoy the site!

canaryspace, Nov 14, 2016 IP
  2. GjB

GjB Member

Best Answers:
    Wow! Is this live or recorded? If it's streaming live, I'm very impressed from a user perspective. (Technically too, but I'm no expert.)
    I'm a British guy who lives in Japan. I actually haven't owned or watched a TV at home for about 10 years, but I visited my folks in the UK a couple of months ago and sat down with my Mum and watched a few soaps, a cooking program, a dancing program, and occasionally the news. I'll be sure to use your site to keep an eye on life in the UK. I would have used it to watch Top Gear a while ago, if I'd known about it. (I was curious about the Chris Evans version which was scrapped.) I know I'll have to move back and settle down there again one day, so I like to keep an eye open on things. I also like watching older British comedies via YouTube.
    Very impressed. Great job. The purplish header/sidebar is a little larger than it needs to be, maybe.
    If anything goes down in the news about the UK, I'll be sure to use your site. I bookmarked it.

If I can be a little more technical, fire any questions my way. Good luck with it.

GjB, Nov 22, 2016 IP
  3. sbsl

sbsl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't recommend to use ads on top of home page. At first it looks like its main purpose is to get ad-sense click. You can place code on other pages but not recommended on home page.

sbsl, Nov 30, 2016 IP