1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

British Millionaire spends £10,000 on a bath that runs pure milk chocolate..

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by tokyoice, Apr 3, 2015.

1. nard

nard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I guess having too much money gives us the privilege to do some things that other people might think to be ludicrous. Hypothetically speaking if I have more money than I can spend my entire life I would not use it to buy a bath filled with milk chocolate (well unless that chocolate bath can give us the fountain of youth), instead I will buy all the decadent chocolates that I can find in the world and turn a spare room to accommodate all. I’ll get a room full of chocolate! Well that’s just because we’re talking about chocolate. I personally think that there are more important things to spend the money upon rather than chocolates, besides one can only eat enough.

nard, Apr 9, 2015 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I like the idea of a room filled with chocolate sweets! Have to add that to the bucket list... :)

jrbiz, Apr 10, 2015 IP
    nard and Content Maestro like this.
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Why would anyone want to spend £10,000 on something so silly (and honestly revolting).

Could be some kind of PR stunt for that bathstore (all images are copyrighted by bathstore).

qwikad.com, Apr 10, 2015 IP
    jrbiz and Content Maestro like this.
  4. nard

nard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah it’s a nice dream, although if we have more money than we can spend why not make it real right? We can raid the best chocolate factories in the world and stock up on their premium products.

nard, Apr 12, 2015 IP
    jrbiz likes this.