1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying British based php programmer wanted

Discussion in 'Programming' started by THMS, Apr 26, 2019.

Hi,

I am looking to partner up with someone on a project. I am happy to invest some money, but this will be a project that will hopefully grow significantly and so should be self funding. I am not looking at this for an income stream initially and so I am happy to reinvest all profits for a period in development and marketing - in essence you will be able to take a large chunk of the income in order to help improve the project.

It is a fintech project. I am fully qualified, licensed and insured with a successful business in the Financial Services industry (trading since 2013) and I would ensure this venture is authorised by the FCA. I would like to start an offshoot of the business where it is all online. There are similar businesses in the sector, so I know it works but I have a unique spin on it and can go one step further and actually have a basic mock up. to show that it can work.

My issue is that I lack the skills to develop the site beyond basic html and limited php and having invested in another IT project recently I have come to realise that IT developers have a way of milking every penny from a job if you are not 100% sure on everything. This is why my preference is geared towards working with someone who would be able to think of problems in my plans beforehand rather than waiting until the problem arises and then charging more to put it right. If I work with someone invested in the venture than it is in their interest to pre-empt any issues.

I am happy to have an initial chat over the phone and eventually meet up. However, due to the rules and regulations with data protection and regulatory requirements, this position is specifically for someone based in the UK.

Thank you.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
    THMS, Apr 26, 2019 IP
    StaSen likes this.
  2. Elsner Technologies

Elsner Technologies Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello THMS,

For acquiring the PHP web development services, I recommend you to hire php developers from us. Looking forward to hear from you.

Elsner Technologies, May 9, 2019 IP
  3. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    He's looking for UK based programmers, not Indians pretending to be from the US, did you read the brief?

malky66, May 9, 2019 IP
    THMS likes this.
  4. THMS

THMS Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Going off the lack of replies, I think my request may have been a little too much.

Maybe I could work with someone outside of the UK for an initial build.
    I can expand on this for the right person/people but what I am looking for is:
    A set of questions which will be used to filter out a list of products.
    The products will then be displayed (with some figures - monthly repayments, interest rates etc).
    The customer will then need to fill out a full set of questions (around 200 which may need some filters adding)
    Then a page showing a list of results again.

We would need an admin panel to be able to add/remove/edit questions myself.

If you would be able to quote on this including time frames (regardless of which corner of the globe you are from), if you need any additional information to be able to quote, please do let me know.

THMS, May 23, 2019 IP