1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Britain Expels 4 Russian Diplomats As Cold War Rhetoric Mounts

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by britishguy, Jul 16, 2007.

britishguy, Jul 16, 2007 IP
  2. CountryBoy

CountryBoy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Could spell trouble for Russia in terms of US/Western European relations. I see on Sky News that Russia have replied by saying that the expulsion is immoral and will have serious consequences.

CountryBoy, Jul 16, 2007 IP
  3. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Putin plays for keeps and for real, he could not care less if we go into a wider war, he is laughing all the way to the bank because of idiotic UK and USA policy that has driven the price of oil to records never seen in world history.

anthonycea, Jul 16, 2007 IP
  4. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Putin is laughing, but he is also a dangerous man that seems to want to return Russia to the days of the tzar's...as far as oil, thats a mute point. Oil has never risen with inflation, although every other consumer good has. It catches up and all of a sudden people start complaining...big deal.

d16man, Jul 16, 2007 IP
  5. britishguy

britishguy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Putin is in the money, and his actions come from a financial position of strength, as he slowly but surely is beginning to call the shots

Expect to see this escalate as they become richer and richer and of course stronger in the International Arena

The ball game is changing and for sure UK & USA are going to have a tough job trying to put Putin 'back in the box'

He no longer needs to kowtow to anyone

Putin is back as a big time player

britishguy, Jul 16, 2007 IP
  6. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Russians are great chess players, Putin checkmated Cheney long ago making him look like a fool, this is why Cheney wants to start a nuclear war in Iran, but the American people would surely jail Bush and Cheney, so don't expect this to happen.

7. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what are you babbling about and why are you still here?

d16man, Jul 16, 2007 IP
    Libertate likes this.
  8. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Go fuck yourself retard !!!

9. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thats not very nice...furthermore, I find it insulting that you call me a retard...retardation is not something to laugh at, it is a serious mental disability that I hope one day would be cured. however, it is obvious that you must suffer from this greatly. That is a sad thing, I will get all my jewish buddies to pray for you if you want me to.

d16man, Jul 16, 2007 IP
  10. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    I presume you already know how to do that?

I smell a ban in the air. Or did you forget to change your shorts again?

GTech, Jul 16, 2007 IP
  11. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    thats all cr*p, 4 diplomats? So what :) The answer will be 4 British diplomats will go back to UK from Russia as I saw it on TV.

I dont care about them diplomats, ppl here dont like diplomats, so depart them all ))) As long as an average person, who visits UK doesnt get affected (as they say, it wont affect them).

I think this step is childish and will not get anywhere. I wonder why the hell UK has the right to NOT extradite a person from UK, and Russia should not have the same rights, when its officially has:

Where have you been since 1957, David ? :)

I laughed when he said to Russia to change our constitution, maybe we shall bend over and say UK we are ready to get f*cked? :)

At the same time, David Miliband did say that he wants to keep business relations. Hint: he will soon will have a meeting with top British companies (oil, gas, blah blah). I think if he stopped business relations that would be much more useful, but at the same time he cares for himself and not doing it or maybe doesnt have that much power.

N_F_S, Jul 16, 2007 IP
  12. britishguy

britishguy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Looking odds on now that the UK Government are creating another complete diplomatic cock up :eek:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/main.jhtml?xml=/money/2007/07/18/cnrussia118.xml
    I don't understand the position of the British Government," said Russia's foreign ministry spokesman Mikhail Kamynin. "It is prepared to sacrifice our relations in trade and education for the sake of one man."

Gazprom: Bearing the brunt of Russia's anger
    Having lost the arms race, the Kremlin sees an opportunity to reassert dominance through its vast oil and gas reserves

That use of the word "trade" will send shivers through companies with Anglo-Russian interests.

britishguy, Jul 17, 2007 IP
  13. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What a bunch of hypocrisy from British government ! What happened with all those attempts when russians were asking from UK to deliver russian criminals who stole from russian people ? Some are pretty big football club owners etc :D Nothing huh .. MI6 is protecting them I guess
    Brits said they cannot deliver. But nooo when russia say that they cannot deliver because of their constitution they are bad, anti-democratic and what not else.
    UK should lower voice a little. They are not so important anymore.

Oh look ... here are evil russkies again :D
    http://www.kommersant.com/p-11032/Tu-95_intercept_/

I think brits are still feeling bad from that unsuccessful military attack after ww1 on Russia...oh did I tell you that they tried but could not deliver hehe
    Remember people no one will ever brake Russian bear ... history speaks for itself .... many tried and all got their teeth if not more broken ...

iatbm, Jul 18, 2007 IP