1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bring Back Hardware?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Sycrid, Apr 14, 2015.

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone has any hardware/machines they'd love to see return to the market someday. For example something that was perhaps a head of it's time and therefore had low market appeal when it originally entered the marketplace and therefore died off. Maybe something was amazing at the time, and it disappeared too fast... Anything like this.

Here's a good example. I recently discovered that a Sony Vaio P series existed, and I would love to have one. The only issue is that they stopped manufacturing them, because Sony thought there was no future in the machines. Now if I want one, I'd have to buy second hand with what is older technology than what we can acquire today, in the market place.

[​IMG]
    I would love for this to return, with updated specs. Do any of you wish for something to return? If so, what would it be? (I may make a blog post out of the answers if there are any).

Sycrid, Apr 14, 2015 IP