1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Breakup Tips and Coping with Breakup

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by mreb1010, Feb 11, 2010.

For alot of us breaking up is hard to do (especially when you have been in a long term relationship), how did you breakup your last relationship? It seems that people breakup with another so impersonally anymore. Alot of people break up using either email, phone or text message. Do you feel this is wrong? Breaking up is hard enough on people's feelings, so do you feel it totally inconsiderate to breakup by any other method than face to face?
    I broke off my last relationship via email. It was someone that I would have still like to be friends with (just not his girlfriend). That was a few years ago and although I still see him around, he wont even speak to me. I just wonder if I brokeup with him using another method (being a little more considerate of his feelings instead of just looking for an easy way out), we could have still been friends.

mreb1010, Feb 11, 2010 IP