1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Branding Vs Marketing

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by annaalford, Aug 25, 2020.

Hi all, can you tell me what difference between branding and marketing? Expert opinion please.
    SEMrush

annaalford, Aug 25, 2020 IP
    SEMrush
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Branding can be as simple as the logo and packaging of a product but if you're comparing it to marketing then you're talking about branding on a bigger scale, right?

Branding is look and feel, and the impression the public has about the product or company with regards to ethics, culture, style. Branding in advertising is not about selling the product but reinforcing the customer's opinion of the product or company.

Marketing sells the product and it's features. It's primary purpose is to sell. That might be moving product, generating impressions, getting sign ups - whatever the purpose of that specific marketing goal is.

Why do you need to know? What business problem are you trying to solve?

sarahk, Aug 25, 2020 IP
  3. annaalford

annaalford Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a social media-related site. I have to know how I build up a better brand.

annaalford, Sep 2, 2020 IP