1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Brand new xbox/playstation game Blog

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Charlie Miller, Nov 15, 2018.

Hi all,

I've very recently just got back into website building, this is the website i've been working on for the last week or so, there's only 4 or 5 articles on there at the minute but i'd say they're all around 1000 words and relatively keyword dense (around 1.5%), but this is coming from someone with little to no SEO knowledge. I'm slowly writing about an article a day after work but this should increase once i'm done with the 1000+ word articles and move onto say 350 word news sections,

The blog itself is a informational site centred around Red Dead Redemption 2, a massively successful new game for Xbox and Playstation,

Link: http://arthursjournal.com/

Arthur Morgan is the main protagonist in the game and tends to note everything he does in a journal, hence the URL,

Any feedback or criticism would be greatly appriciated as i'm conscious the vast majority of you have vastly more experience than myself,

Thanks in advance,

I will reply to all feedback as no one likes a dead thread,

Charlie

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    Charlie Miller, Nov 15, 2018 IP