1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

brand new product, serious money maker!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by eric8476, Sep 21, 2007.

1. eric8476

eric8476 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, like keeping with what the product is about. You can promote about what the product is. Other than that sell as many as you can and will.

I'm looking into banners and stuff like that, yeah. Not sure if there will be any.

eric8476, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  2. d0rhk

d0rhk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    make banners and make emails and the usual

hurry up and post this damn thing.. haha

d0rhk, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  3. networkcow

networkcow Peon

Best Answers:
    eBooks, I sure am glad someone got to that point without reading the novel. If the book is as complicated as your market pitch in this thread, its way to complicated. Best results come from simplification. If there interested in a product then they will read more. But when it is hidden and a maze to get to the point your gonna lose alot... Thats all I have to say about that.....:cool:

networkcow, Sep 26, 2007 IP
  4. eric8476

eric8476 Active Member

Best Answers:
    you will be pleasantly surprised how classically simple yet effective this e-book is with something everyone with spend their money for.

UPDATE: 2-3 more days.

eric8476, Sep 26, 2007 IP
  5. st.paddy8

st.paddy8 Peon

Best Answers:
    i need 5 words or less. dont have time to read all that.

st.paddy8, Sep 26, 2007 IP
  6. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    That was written like a crappy internet marketing eBook's sales letter... I think most of the people that roll around these parts aren't looking to be sold anything in that way. I'm not sure whether you are trying to sell this product to us or to get us to promote it?

This bit concerns me a bit: "Not specifically, but for everything that the free blog you created free is about go to goarticles.com , find a free , matching article that is relevant to your blog, add it to your free matching blog, "

I really advise anyone even thinking about taking this guy's advice reconsider. We don't need more people making huge amounts of copy/pasted content "blogs"... I guess maybe people make money doing that stuff... but wouldn't it better to create something of quality? As soon as you stop trying to trick the system and start giving the system what it wants, you'll see a huge increase in your ROI. and TIME is the biggest investment you can make.

Zibblu, Sep 26, 2007 IP
  7. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Very well said Zib, you may also get penalized for duplicated content, and standing behind a product/promoter that is this vague from the start seems like a disaster waiting to happen. I would also strongly advise not to go make tons of blogs that are full of stolen/rewritten content. What ever happened to being a real promoter of a real product that doesn't need all this hype. This promoter is getting a lot of attention here, most of it is negative, some of you are falling for it though. If you're on this board chances are you are into internet marketing or lurking around trying to find something to start with. I would recommend reading plenty of other posts before jumping into bed with this promoter.

**I've tried to push and produce over 200 different products/services to date, over 150 have failed, and I can now smell failure with products. Despite the need for secrecy, I really think this guy should have waited until he had something semi-tangeable/readable/quantifiable to show before trying this god awful long ass pitch or pre-sales tactic. I wouldn't touch this with a pole at this point, I don't care if it really is the next best thing to sliced bread. **You can sell dog s#it if it is packaged and presented right, alternatively you can have a hard time giving away gold if it is dirty or comes from a low pitched source. Be careful here ppl, be careful!

**Sorry to hate, I'm no god but have been around the block a bit, and would hate to see ppl throw ppc money away or write tons of blogs only to see nothing in return except for more awareness for this promoters shifty product. When this launches, I'd love to hear the success/failure rate 30 days post launch, feel free to let me know if I was right or have been proven wrong by a crappy ebook and sales pitch. I can only hope the salesletter/page is not a repeat of the first few posts in this thread, if it is I will laugh, and laugh some more, and perhaps launch a competitive interactive videobook just to pitch this guy with a 30000 word broken english novel on how to get free traffic to my product... Again sorry to be negative but sometimes the guns have to come out blazing when I see bait like this. Best of luck to everyone and again - be careful.

NCMedia, Sep 27, 2007 IP
    Zibblu likes this.
  8. eric8476

eric8476 Active Member

Best Answers:
    to the sceptics and non sceptics out there, I do not advise spending any money on creating the blogs that are optional. But if you are everything is free, from the articles that are meant to be promoted as much as they can be at goarticles.com (that is why they are there, every author would want there articles seen as much as they can be and every article can be emailed to your account ready to be distributed "as is") the adsense, cj you put on it is free, to the actual blogs to be created being free. The blogs, if you choose to make them, will only help you as they get indexed and last in the search engines (some say duplicate material might hurts your rankings, yes, but it is better than having nothing in that search where a person can give money for, simple as that). The ebook will get your blogs and affiliate links seen but the value of having your affiliate links in a blog somewhere in the searches is important. You can't make money if you got nothing there. Just my two cents.

UPDATE: domain will be ready for posting on clickbank in less that 48 hours.

eric8476, Sep 27, 2007 IP
  9. livingingermany

livingingermany Active Member

Best Answers:
    eric8476: Have you written the product yourself or has someone else written it? The reason I ask is that (and please do not take this the wrong way) I find it very, very difficult to understand the comments that you write. For example, take a look at the paragraph above, sentence two looks like a word game to me, I have absolutely no idea as to what you are trying to say, this makes it 'not such a nice reading experience' for me and my mind started to wander, very quickly too I must add. I hope you don't take this too personally but the language above is impossible to read, hence why I hoped for your sake that this is not an example of what is in your product.

May I ask which country you are in/from?

livingingermany, Sep 27, 2007 IP
  10. eric8476

eric8476 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't mean to be offensive, in any way, about this but let me breakdown the second sentences:

"But if you are everything is free, from the articles that are meant to be promoted as much as they can be at goarticles.com"
    -I can make this a sentence here but that will make the next part of the sentence out of place.

"(that is why they are there, every author would want there articles seen as much as they can be and every article can be emailed to your account ready to be distributed "as is")"
    -more about the last sentence that describes it differently.

"the adsense, cj you put on it is free, to the actual blogs to be created being free."
    -more things that are free about monetizing and creating blogs.

The e-book is a straight forward piece of literature, not like the first two post on this thread. It explains, in a logical progression, what the product in the e-book is about and how to use the product in the e-book.

I'm from the U.S., thanks for asking

I hope this helps answer your questions.

11. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    Dude, you might as well be throwing together random letters. You make absolutely no sense.

Zibblu, Sep 27, 2007 IP
  12. livingingermany

livingingermany Active Member

Best Answers:
    OK, now I am starting to doubt my understanding of the English language.

Here's why I asked the questions I did in post #29.

Being a native speaker, in my case British (from Wales), I often take well-written English for granted on the internet, probably due to the fact that the most common language of the internet _is_ English, without a doubt.

Now, I live in Germany now, as my username suggests. I have struggled to learn German over the years and now I can really understand, having studied some languages and their structures, just how hard it is to write in another language to one's mother tongue.

Now here's my point, Eric8476, you say you are "from the U.S.", making you an American, probably (although not necessarily the case) with English as your mother-tongue if not major language of everyday use. If this statement is correct, then what the beejeezuz are you on about in posts #28 and #24, and thats before I look again at the first page.

To me, this is like a question on one of those TV quiz shows: "rearrange the following words to make a well-known phrase or sentence:"

Come again?

The only reason I mentioned this is, if we are going to promote a product for you, that is we believe in and recommend your product to our faithful list members, then we have to be sure that the product is going to be readable, without having to play word games in order to make it so. My newsletter/list members (hopefully) enjoy reading the newsletters that I send them, they get useful info from them and very often believe in me when I recommend a product to them. If I were to present them with a recommendation to buy your product and your product had been written in such a fashion, then slowly but surely my readers will add my email address to their spam list, thus damaging my reputation with them and consequently my wallet would get a bit thinner.

So far, you have made God knows how many posts about a product that we know very little about, even after the hard sell. Please, can you read through your post before you hit the "Post Reply" button? I know you probably think I am being a B*stard for writing this but I do not believe that I am the only reader of this thread who is currently questioning their language understanding.

livingingermany, Sep 27, 2007 IP
  13. eric8476

eric8476 Active Member

Best Answers:
    -you could change "with" to "and which is also" for more clarity.

post #28 was written to answer the previous posts on this thread. It is not a stand alone post and I Broke down the second sentence of it, which is a continuation of the first sentence in the post, for you in thread #30

Each sentence is a continuation of the previous sentence, like reading a book, and the more complex the sentence, the more information, description and the more ways to describe the topic discused.

14. eric8476

eric8476 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry about the delay everybody, Domain set up issues.

Update: 1-3 days

It will be out soon.

eric8476, Sep 30, 2007 IP
  15. eric8476

eric8476 Active Member

Best Answers:
    We had a set back at clickbank (with the subject matter) and with domain registration but have no fear we are listed and ready to sell at paydotcom.com (I hope that doesn't affect this thread)

If you don't have a paydotcom.com account, it's free to get, it is just like clickbank with processing affiliate sales and you get paid with paypal.

And the product is........................... EMAIL NOW

A classic internet marketing strategy explained and explained how to use. Information a person needs to create effective email marketing campaigns.

The bonus that comes with the ebook is: up to 90,000 or more double-opted in emails. It is about that amount but it looks like it's more when you look at the whole list, might have to add a zero ;).

Also included are 7 free ebooks with resell rights.

The ebook has good information for writing an effective email and shows you how to send them legally. If nothing else it serves as a reminder of what you need to put in an email.

At $9.00 this ebook is reasonably priced. 50% commission.

Go to paydotcom.com and search the new products sections of the money and employment and marketing and ads for the affiliate link or sign up as an affiliate marketer of the product here.

There are banners available by clicking the bottom link on the pitch page and banners up on the promote section of Email Now.

Welcome affiliates and lets get started selling this ebook.

eric8476, Oct 17, 2007 IP
  16. eric8476

eric8476 Active Member

Best Answers:
    First two people that post here with a request for reviewing a copy can get it for $4.00.

17. eric8476

eric8476 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If anyone is having a hard time finding Email Now, click here to get your affiliate link.

Make sure that your affiliate nickname is at the bottom of the check out page. At the bottom of the page you will see [affiliate: xxxxx]. the "xxxxx" should be your affiliate nickname and not "none". If it says none, wait for about 5-10 minutes for the page to update. This is very important if you want to get your commission so make sure that your Affiliate ID is on the check out page.

If your check out page is still not showing your affiliate nickname, sign up free through the link in this post and I will approve your affiliate link manually.

18. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    I need to have this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also..so i can refresh my knowledge of engish :)

"The e-book is written in easier english language to understand, just easy to understand step by step engish"

As to say something good: He seems to be convinced, even if i do have ZERO clue what he is talking about :)

GeorgR., Oct 17, 2007 IP
  19. eric8476

eric8476 Active Member

Best Answers:
    A little typo here and there didn't hurt anybody and thank goodness for spell and grammer check on word :). I guess you can tell I'm a little excited about this ebook as I think we can really sell lots of them.

20. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    sorry to say this but the sales page is terrible..

you are hosting on a free godaddy account lol..

this is probably why CB did not accept your site. But i wouldnt try get it accepted anyway, it would be a waste of $50. I think you should pay somebody $800 to write a sales letter for you.. then pay another $500 for them to write the ebook.

Some of the wording on the sales letter is crazy. Even the heading sounds bad...

"Find out how Internet Millionares and lots of people everywhere are making money online with email marketing."

"and lots of people everywhere" lol... thats just no good.

Sorry to be harsh but you really need more practice with writing before you write your own product/sales letter.

again, sorry to be harsh about it, I know your excited about the product but sometimes its best to be told straight.

Swerd, Oct 17, 2007 IP