1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

brand new product, serious money maker!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by eric8476, Sep 21, 2007.

I just want to give a heads up right now that a product that will sell easily without objections is about to come out and will not build up refunds in the long, because after getting my product it will NOT be right to return after making the money you will make. Everything in the future clickbank product is legal, paid for my me!!!!, and examined to have resell value that can not be disputed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, property rights and resell , hint, hint! and products cleared to be resold by me and you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (did you see the "and" italicied).

Ready big sellers and newbies, if you don't make enough to make yourself at least $100 you are not trying (I'm not going to say "hard enough" like some sayings go but...) at all to make money for yourself, really.

Ready to gauge yourself on your recent tactics to sell and get real time information to start making the right adjustments to sell clickbank products that sell themselves? This product should not be refunded because it will be wrong to, seriously, If you find someone returning this product, write it down, remember and even report it if you need to.

Keep a chart of them and remember their behavior and purchasing patterns (who knows what screen name they will create, steal and use), because this is important, once seeing this money making chance, if it is returned there is no way that person is legitimate if it is and you get your own personal record on the people to avoid if you know how to track them(learn seriously for this and everything you do, now...you will kick yourself if you did not know how to before selling this).

I am not being arrogant about my product, I am being frustrated for you right now so that you get it out of the way and start selling selling my product like the way to thought it would be and the way you learned so far, minus any frauds and cheats that scam...watch yourself!!!!!

Here is the thing, I found something that will make me money for the rest of my life. I started out on Clickbank for months trying to make money from sales getting only hundreds of dollars. I found the products are just priced so high, forget the "savings", "discounts" you were getting, really all of this stuff is being sold are the same things, I guarantee you this!!!! The information you are reading right now is worth anything you spend already to get here reading this!!!!!

Alright!!!!, enough with all of this truth!@!!!!!!!, (I even thought about it and decided to leave that @ sign right there where it is!!!!!)

This is it, ready?! I have a product that has an offer that is worth over 60% percent more than it is worth. I sincerely apologize about that too because believe I made it clear to forget about the percentage saved (let me know if I didn't). Sell this product for less than $10 .

If you are blind here it is again, Sell this product for less than $10

This is no freaky math problem that calculates the amount of discount I am offer not to you![/B] To your customers

simple terms....I bought something that is distributable on sale for $30 for just only $10 and I am offering it to you for less that $10.

I can't believe I went throught this without telling you what is being sold??????? I can't believe I did that. Here!!!!!!!....., ------------->>>>>>>>

It is a standard, classic in money making that will make you money and thensome. Forget those "make your money back" comments. You buy it for less that $10 and make over $100 dollars on it, OK, let begin.

Before any of this goes down, I will say something obvious, You will make lots of money with volume I wish that there something more to make that point clear. Volume!!!

Clickbank is a different volume!!!!. You are not going use much of your time with this.

I will tell you this now!!!!!, before some writes an 100 page e-book about this, 1) think of anthing you want to sell, 2) think of ten more thousand more things to sell...don't you dare cry and dismiss this!!!!, 3) go to blogger or wordpress and make a blog for it free, free, free, free, free, free. template is there, go to goarticles.com for matching artilces, post it, 4) go to cj.com, clickbank.com, amazon.com and all of those DP affiliates that are featured on this forum, sign up and get links now!!!!!!!!!

My clickbank product will be waiting for you soon, if you get my product (ok already) and sell the hop links that will be less than $10 which is really $30 dollars on sale (really...yes really more) for less than $10.

You know why?, VOLUME. Easy reasons, it is so easy to spend $x.xx online. No I am not trying to sucker anyone, one person with this complete product will at least...just for one day after buying this...will make more than double than what they spent, yes... $20. This is not the reason why I guarantee a smack in the head if they return it. Once they get this product that should sell for $90..there I said it, it would be morally and legally wrong to send it back based on what they have seen. Not because of what they saw, but attempting to return the product being unsatified. I would have wrote this the same way if this was going to be sold for $79.00.

Less than ten dollars for what I am going to give them is highway robbery itself, forget getting all of that information and returning it. (the e-book is about 10 pages long, but worth $90).

All I am doing right now is adding free ebooks with resell rights, changing the the text and colors, adding some more screen shots and trying to figure out how to get a simple email form to work (it sends you to the right page but doesn't record the inputed information, PM me if you have a solution).

After that the e-book is ready to be sold for practically wholesale at these prices. Make sure you are ready with the things I described in this post to jump on the maximum profits that you will make as soon as the product goes live.

I got clickbank credits too, check my posts and other posts. This is something you just can't return in good faith, it is like opening Fort Knox, taking all the gold you can carry in bags, getting a ride to a private area where no one will see you and getting a free ride to where you want to go. Imagine being at that place for a free ride to where you want to go and saying, forget it, I'm returning the free gold the U.S. Treasury just gave me.

Seriously! Keep this thread alive, by the of this week I will have the clickbank product running and provide the link here. Thank you so much everyone for getting me to this point here at the clickbank forum here at DP.

eric8476, Sep 21, 2007 IP
  2. Free-Premuium-Rapidshare

Free-Premuium-Rapidshare Peon

Best Answers:
    haha really long pitch, no offence, but whats the product in 5 words or less?

3. eric8476

eric8476 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Before I say anything else, you will not be pissed at the information I send in this e-book. It is classic strategy that is already know by everybody online trying to make money, so if you you want to get my e-book this is the difference............................................

It will give you things you NEED!!!! to HAVE!!!!! to make money online !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not, let me say that again, not the things you need to know to make money.

Just freaking search around to get that.

Just promote this exact post on the 10,000 blogs I asked you to make about anything you possibly can imagine that can be bought (here is an easy assignment, write down every commercial you see on you favorite television show for 8 hours and make each one, excluding the duplicates, a free blog from blogger (dot) com or wordpress (dot) com), yes I did ask you to do that.

Not specifically, but for everything that the free blog you created free is about go to goarticles.com , find a free , matching article that is relevant to your blog, add it to your free matching blog, sign up at one of the DP affiliates listed here (only takes your information for documentation) and add matching and get my clickbank product for less that $10 that will debut in less than a week

If you really do something close to this you are ahead of this less than $10 game that will make the worst player $20 assuming that this worst player is a one day, read the e-book, do a little bit and then lose interest and forget it type of money maker.

I don't mean to be mean or rude but just most of this done, forget the 10,000 blogs if that might be too difficult, but makes a point.

Free-Premuium-Rapidshare, If you want to sell something for less than $10 and understand that selling lots of them, at really little to no risk of returns at all, because of the satisfaction and sheer wealth of information receive for each products. It would be a big question mark for the customer to return the product even though the customer is right in every purchase, not about the product.

sorry for the winded explaination but the key promotion material is in this post. Keep it in mind and sell this clickbank as much as you can. Your Profits are in Volume!!!!
    Thanks!

eric8476, Sep 22, 2007 IP
  4. Blackmane

Blackmane Peon

Best Answers:
    Too Many Words. MY EYES.

I didn't read the whole thing only the first sentence.So what is your product. I couldn't find it in the hundreds of words that you have written.

Looks good.

Blackmane, Sep 22, 2007 IP
  5. livingingermany

livingingermany Active Member

Best Answers:
    Please can you summarise the product in no more than six words, I, like many visitors on this forum, don't want to be give the hard sell American affiliate approach, I just want a short intro of what the product is and what the ClickbankID is to promote it. If interested, then I will ask for more info. If you cannot do the above, then I cannot promote the product, harsh perhaps but true.

livingingermany, Sep 22, 2007 IP
  6. crunchy frog

crunchy frog Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you selling exclamation points?!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

crunchy frog, Sep 22, 2007 IP
    DomainMagnate likes this.
  7. Hade

Hade Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think anyones going to read that load of fluff mate.
    Strip away the useless words and you should be left with about a paragraph :)

Hade, Sep 22, 2007 IP
  8. eric8476

eric8476 Active Member

Best Answers:
    a clickbank product that has need to have appeal, not this is how appeal. Even though it is written like that to explain the product's use.

Make lots of free blogs to prepare, with free affiliate marketing and free articles from goarticles.com

you will get direct traffic.

eric8476, Sep 22, 2007 IP
  9. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh My God I Have To Have It! :p

NCMedia, Sep 23, 2007 IP
  10. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    God that was crap and I didn't even read past the first couple of sentences, WTF is it man, screw you pigeon english and tell us what it is in one sentence. How the hell can you expect us to go make blogs and shit and yet we don't know what for?

Stop wasting peoples time....

terryd, Sep 23, 2007 IP
  11. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    learn how to speak English!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dlm, Sep 23, 2007 IP
  12. MrX

MrX Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i shall read your long winded sales pitch over the course of the next two months, taking plenty of breaks in between.

MrX, Sep 23, 2007 IP
  13. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LMAOLMAO - Remember, these are all webmasters just like you bro - don't try to sell to sellers the way you sell to customers. Everyone here has an up on you, and the ones that don't will never read all that broken English and trust your misleading directives. I suggest you take a quick crash course in JV and how to approach other likeminded business groups. Not hating on you but you should place yourself in our shoes, you totally overshot, like nevermind missing the rim for an airball you took a granny shot and missed the backboard too... Brush up your writing and be direct, I usually like to read however this is just more and more and more and more of the same, and the same is nothing so far, we still don't know what you are aiming for, what your product is or why to stand behind it... Sorry mate I give you a 2 out of 10 for this. If you post again I think I speak on behalf of the majority - truly hope you come correct.

Live and learn,
    NC

NCMedia, Sep 23, 2007 IP
  14. eric8476

eric8476 Active Member

Best Answers:
    aaawww friends, friends....we all need an injection of life every now and then. Of course we know what this is all about. Making the blogs in any case is great advice for everyone to do anyway, it takes approx. 40 seconds to get a blog up and ready free, adsensed, goarticled and everything. Here are some more hints:

You get 6 free e-books with re-sell rights, UPDATE: extra free e-book with re-sell rights added.

the price will be $9.00,

you will be able to sell this like hot cakes and you can get your blogs, affiliate links seen by thousands.

OK, don't go crazy with the blogs, it's just for people that want be ready to jump on this e-book. Affiliate links are good enough too.

Just fixing it up a bit, should be up within the next 48 hours if there are no problems with loading it to clickbank.

eric8476, Sep 23, 2007 IP
  15. d0rhk

d0rhk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yeah i cant wait to se it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

d0rhk, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  16. gemrocker

gemrocker Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think he is giving us samples of his ebooks in this thread. Or he thinks we are his buyers.

gemrocker, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  17. eric8476

eric8476 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The e-book is written in easier english language to understand, just easy to understand step by step engish,

just wanted to get us DP members excited and ready for a challenge. A challenge that that requires selling a $9.00 e-book that sells itself.

I am just adding the 7 free e-book links, translating to pdf, and listing it on clickbank.

Thank you for your patience, and get ready to volume sell.

eric8476, Sep 24, 2007 IP
  18. d0rhk

d0rhk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    please let me know when its available...

d0rhk, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  19. eric8476

eric8476 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Waiting for the domain to clear to post on clickbank. The e-book is complete and looks great. It will be ready to go in 4-5 days. Sorry about the delay. Keep getting ready!

eric8476, Sep 25, 2007 IP
  20. vincehelp

vincehelp Peon

Best Answers:
    is there free advertising?

vincehelp, Sep 25, 2007 IP