1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

BRAND NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH - $42/sale - Get in quick - This is going to be MAJOR...

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by popedope, Jan 9, 2009.

1. getem

getem Member

Best Answers:
    Rich,

I PMed you for the tracking code on your thank you page but get no reply.

Kindly let me know if you ok with that.

getem, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  2. popedope

popedope Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    All done!

Sorry I didn't get round to it dude

Rich

popedope, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  3. RahXephon

RahXephon Peon

Best Answers:
    It seems to be nice time for promote this product for this Valentine. :)

RahXephon, Jan 13, 2009 IP
  4. popedope

Best Answers:
    Ok guys,

Finally, some serious affiliates are getting on board:

[​IMG]

If you're looking for a product to promote, this is seriously profitable.

popedope, Jan 14, 2009 IP
  5. TheRealME

TheRealME Peon

Best Answers:
    214 hops using pretty good / specific PPC. Not one sale. Then again who is sure if CB is shaving or not. Seems saturated already. :(

Will let it run to 500 hops and hope for the better.

TheRealME, Jan 15, 2009 IP
  6. popedope

Best Answers:
    Hey PM me your details and stuff - are you using a landing page or just direct linking?

popedope, Jan 15, 2009 IP
  7. TheRealME

TheRealME Peon

Best Answers:
    Landing pages. Due to the saturation I think the price is getting ya. Almost same PPC campaign got me a 1:97 ratio on a cheaper competitor in the same niche, sad to say for you.

TheRealME, Jan 15, 2009 IP
  8. TigerPublishing

TigerPublishing Member

Best Answers:
    How much are you guys paying for this sort of traffic? What's your quality score like?

TigerPublishing, Jan 15, 2009 IP
  9. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Buddy...One of my affiliates just told me...You have copied a trick personally developed by me right from my sales page.....My site- www.pullyourexback.com

Your site-

[​IMG]

Your page-

And then hit them with a hesitation.... like "Ummm... well, I don't know how to say this but on second thoughts... I don't think I should tell you..."

You know how it goes - just hold back. And if your ex tries to force you, just say "Sorry, I don't think I should tell you... I gotta go!" and then hang up.

My Page-

"Say...Ummm! Well! I don't know how to say this...But...I guess I shouldn't tell you...But...And then go quite"

At this your ex would probably force you...But hesitate a bit more & then say...Sorry...I don't think I should tell you...I gotta go! And then hang up! That’s it...no more and no less!

-------------------------------------------

And there is more-

Your page- Got dumped? Discover the shocking secret ingredient which every man desperately craves yet most women aren't even aware of... Do this right and no man will ever think about dumping you again. (See Chapter 1, 07:46)

My page- Got dumped? Discover a shocking secret ingredient which every man desperately craves yet most women aren't even aware of. Do this right and no man will ever dare to dump you again. (Page 72)

-------------------------------------

Your page- The secret ingredient every man/woman looks for in their partner...This is something all men/women desperately want or else they will dump you sooner or later. This is the ultimate hidden secret to keeping your partner glued to you. (See Chapter 1, 06:05)

My page- A secret ingredient every man/woman looks for in their partner...This is something all men/women desperately want or else they will dump you sooner or later. This is the ultimate hidden secret to keeping your partner glued to you. (Page 72)

-----------------------------------------

Your page- How to instantly make up with your ex that will force them to talk to you all NIGHT LONG! This disgustingly easy tactic will help you accomplish in minutes what takes most people years to figure out. (See Chapter 4, 46:21)

My page- How to instantly patch with your ex that will force them to talk to you all NIGHT LONG! This disgustingly easy tactic will help you accomplish in minutes what takes most people years to figure out.(Page 66)

------------------------------

I am highly disappointed with the phone method as that has been personally developed by me and you stripped it right off my page. I would suggest that you take it off as that would affect my credibility.

--------------------------

Attached Files:

ryanman, Jan 15, 2009 IP
  10. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    And while I am writing this you are altering your page and copying more and more of my content wow....Just saw new content pop up.

My page-

I'd like to tell you a story...

A story you might strangely relate to...Don’t be surprised.

Once upon a time there was a guy...A guy named Ryan. He fell madly in love with this particular girl....A girl he considered to be just perfect.....The one he could spend the rest of his life with....And fortunately enough the girl felt the same way towards him as well.

Your page-

Before I explain exactly how I'm going to help you, I first want to tell you a short story which you might be able to relate to.... so don't be too surprised if it sounds familiar.

Once upon a time, there was a guy called Jay.

Jay had fallen madly in love with this particular girl... a girl who was intelligent, funny and beautiful... a girl who he considered perfect in every way... the one he could spend the rest of his life with... and luckily, she felt exactly the same way!

---------------------------------------------------

My page-

His girlfriend stopped spending time with him, started giving dry responses to questions and stopped being physically intimate with him. And then the unthinkable happened.

One day on the phone she goes:

Ryan! We need to talk...

Your page-

Then his girlfriend stopped spending time with him. She started giving him dry responses to his questions and stopped laughing at his jokes. It was as if her supply of "love" had been cut off!
    And then the unthinkable happened...

One day, Jay got the phone call he had been dreading...
    "Jay! We need to talk..."

ryanman, Jan 15, 2009 IP
  11. getem

getem Member

Best Answers:
    Oh dear!.. how this could happen.

To be honest, at first I want to promote pullyourexback.com when Ryan offer affiliate challenge but then when I saw backtogetherforever salespage look more compelling and the commission also a bit more lucrative, I switch to backtogetherforever.com.

BUT now when I checked again backtogetherforever.com has similar salespage design with pullyourexback.com and backtogether price also went down from 67 to 39.

Wondering when preparing my presell article, I spotted the similarity.

Hmmmm!... something not right here....

I better back off.

getem, Jan 15, 2009 IP
  12. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am not here to spoil anyones brand name or anything else. In fact I gave him an interview early on...But copying the phone trick personally developed by me was just not right.

I have done 3 months of work with real life couples and developed that phone and other tricks...To see my hard work get copied like this and someone else takes all the benefit...That's just not right.

ryanman, Jan 15, 2009 IP
  13. popedope

Best Answers:
    Well although I want to say so much here, I'm going to make it brief:

I had been testing that page type to see if it leveled out the sporadic conversions I was seeing with affiliates. It did :)

Yes I took inspiration from a successful product but it's changing today.

Conversions are way up on before. It's quite surprising what a simple page design can do! I'm getting 1:30 and 1:15 from brand new affiliates.

It will change today.... I'm not a bad guy... I even helped you with your page design

Just doing the best for my affiliates.

Rich

PS - Sent you private PM.

popedope, Jan 16, 2009 IP
  14. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    yer better to keep this sorta thing private imo.

mill123, Jan 16, 2009 IP
  15. popedope

Best Answers:
    Nothing I could do about it...

It's all good now - sent messages to Ryan.

I could pick his page apart but I'm not going to stoop that low.

I've changed my page and already the sales are starting to multiply. I've LOWERED the price to $47 and have changed the page.... it looks great and sells well :) - check it out here.

I've gt a REALLY nice tool you are ALL (no matter if you're promoting my product, magic of making up, ryan's or anyone elses) can use...

This thing I'm making is actually worth a LOT of money and I'm gna give it away for free. It's going to be great for anyone looking to cash in on this market.

Richy Rich

PS - if anyone wants the low down on what's up between me and Ryan just PM me I'll tell you all about it. I'm a good guy really. Given lots to this forum. Would be a shame for people to make false opinions of me for something like this....

16. TigerPublishing

TigerPublishing Member

Best Answers:
    Glad to see it's all sorted out. Now get back to work! ;)

Sales page looks great - lots of social proof, good product graphics. Not too "lovey-dovey" (might scare off the guys!).

I reckon you two should have a conversion contest.. see who can split test the biggest improvements over 30 days or something.

TigerPublishing, Jan 16, 2009 IP
  17. popedope

Best Answers:
    Thanks for finally seeing the positives :)

Ryan probably aint wanting to speak to me much right now....

New tool coming out today hopefully

rich

18. ryanman

ryanman Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think it's going to help your affiliates too much since this is what you call Plagiarism. I didn't mind anything else but that phone trick was a biggie. I don't have anything else to say with this.

ryanman, Jan 16, 2009 IP
  19. TheRealME

TheRealME Peon

Best Answers:
    Well at least I can now stop sending hops to two publishers today.

Click.............click............ done.

TheRealME, Jan 16, 2009 IP
  20. popedope

Best Answers:
    Okay you guys...

One of the biggest earners for affiliates is REVIEW SITES... and since there are already several popular products in this market, it makes complete sense to use them!

So if you're into the whole SEO thing or are interested in creating some review sites for this market, I've put together an offer you cannot refuse... A FREE REVIEW SITE TEMPLATE:

[​IMG]

You can download this template 100% for free here.

You can see a live preview here.

More advice coming in a bit for article marketers and PPCers!

Rich