1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Brand New PLR] Mega Unique PLR Product - Article Marketing Influence

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by daniel27lt, Jul 2, 2017.

Hi Guys, just wanting to let any affiliate out there to have the chance to promote one of my newest upcoming launches. This is a high-quality PLR package that will convert really well.

[​IMG]

This Brand-New PLR Package is launching July 8, 2017, @ 9:00 am EST. You can earn up to $60+ throughout the 5-part funnel with recurring commissions upon ever sale made. There is over $200 in JV cash prizes up for grabs. This product is focused on a highly in-demand niche all about article marketing. Get your affiliate link today and place the launch date on your calendar. Check out our affiliates page for full details and grab your marketing materials such as email swipes and banners. If you have and questions, simply contact me and I’ll be happy to answer any question you may have.

You can check out the JV affiliates page for more details and to grab your links.

Article Marketing Influence Affiliates Program

daniel27lt, Jul 2, 2017 IP