1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Brand consistency in marketing materials

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Andrew Zolotukhin, Apr 17, 2019.

?

Do you think this is something that companies need?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
    Hello!

I’m just wondering which software do you use to keep a consistency of marketing materials through multiple offices and marketing campaigns?

Let’s say you have an agency with bunch of offices and employees in these offices sometimes need to create some kind of marketing material (it could be for both printing or digital media purposes) based on predefined templates. This template should be brand consistent and it is something that should be created in the main office of the company, for example by marketing department.

By Brand Consistency I mean a correspondence of template with company brand guidelines (correct brand colors, fonts, font sizes, brand elements, etc.) Let’s say it is business card or printing ad. Employee can open a template and change some fields like name, address, email, etc. But he will not be able to change a general layout of business card or ad. Then he can save it as picture or print it.

It should save a lot of time and money multi-office organizations like real estate agencies or companies that give franchising opportunities for their customers and have to make sure that everybody who has bought franchise use the same branding rules in their marketing campaigns and materials.

I’m asking because I have my own desktop publishing instrument which now is used for other purposes but can be adopted to solve this problem. I already support majority of features I described above (custom editing, high resolution documents, layout locking, brand font upload, etc.). I still don’t have a possibility to create a template library, but that wasn’t our original goal, as we initially developed it for other purposes.

Now we’re in search of a niche where it can be used to solve some real life problems and that’s why I’m writing this post. Probably you have some problem in your business where this tool can be used.

I have a feeling that it will be very useful for a lot of businesses but it would be great to get feedback from people and know what does actual business owners think about that.

I’m leaving some links to my template builder to give your understanding what I’m talking about:

1. 300 DPI Business card template with locked logo and layout, user can change only text values (note that document has 1.5mm bleed margins around): https://www.cleverbrush.com/editor/01i6bt877c6lj6nth5

2. Template for digital media (e.g. facebook post): https://www.cleverbrush.com/editor/ezobw8m5fw53dd1zvx

It would be great to know your opinion about it, may be your businesses have such problems, or you already use some software to solve it.

Andrew Zolotukhin, Apr 17, 2019 IP
  2. ninatrex

ninatrex Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for your information, it is very useful!

ninatrex, May 10, 2019 IP