1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Brady or Manning???

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Baker Jaz, Nov 7, 2014.

1. thewriteone2345

thewriteone2345 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Brady! He has more Superbowl TDs than the great Joe Montana.

thewriteone2345, Feb 1, 2015 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It was a great game with such a surprise ending that it may go down in history as one of the best Super Bowls ever. I think that Brady has to get the nod now as to being one of the best, by far.

jrbiz, Feb 2, 2015 IP
  3. Baker Jaz

Baker Jaz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Wasn't that one of the best(if not, the best) games you've seen? Dang, that game was good. Sooo many variables to look at, after the game was over but it was nonetheless, one of the best games I've seen.

Seattle lost all respect from me after that poor sport act when the game was getting done. No class and they should've shown some respect being the defending champions. Sore losers!!!

Baker Jaz, Feb 3, 2015 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Having watched every Super Bowl ever (yes, I am older than dirt), I do have to say that this one was one of the most exciting sand engaging games. At two minutes left, I thought that the Patriots had it sewn up. At 30 seconds left, I thought that Seattle would win. What an amazing finish!

I still cannot believe that Seattle opted to pass the ball on their last play. Really bad decision.

jrbiz, Feb 3, 2015 IP
  5. thewriteone2345

thewriteone2345 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hats off to Brady. He has won superbowls with different casts and in two different decades. Would have been better if the Pats completed that perfect season with a ring.

Baker Jaz, put yourself in the shoes of the defense of the Seahawks. You are named the "Legion of Boom". You played a great season. You are in the superbowl. You played 3 great quarters giving your squad a 10 point lead at the start of the fourth in the Superbowl. Then you the Pats score 2 TDs in the last quarter against you. Then your offense has a chance to bail you out during the final seconds but they just made the worst call ever and gave the ball back to the Pats and literally handing them the Vince Lombardi Trophy. You would be a little frustrated don't you think? I know its not the right thing to do, and it certainly does not show their "sportsmanship", its just a few pushes here and there and some "punches" in a physical sport (They have protective gear so I don't think they even felt it) resulting in huge fines. You are in the heat of the moment and acting purely on emotions. I'd give them a pass on this one. By the way, Sherman, who was mocking the Pats during the game, was the first to shake Brady's hand.

thewriteone2345, Feb 6, 2015 IP