1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

bPopup plugin not working ! Help needed

Discussion in 'jQuery' started by incrediable, Dec 19, 2013.

Hi fellas,

Since there's is no explanatory documentation on installing and configuring this plugin.. I'm looking for someone to help me setting this script.

Here are some examples of this script

http://dinbror.dk/bpopup/

Code (markup):
    and here's jsfiddler to test this script online without creating headache on your own.

http://jsfiddle.net/24A9b/8161/

Code (markup):
    I just need to know as to how I can use these examples to test. before I use them on my website..

P.S. I'm more than happy to use another similar plugin if there's one for text zooming or any plugin. which can highlight the full text by just mouse hover or single click.

Thanks in advance.

Solved! View solution.
    incrediable, Dec 19, 2013 IP
  2. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Updated the fiddle: http://jsfiddle.net/2wcFM/

It was not triggered correctly. I'm not really sure what you mean with the lack of documentation, it seems to me it's pretty well documented on the link you provided?

PoPSiCLe, Dec 19, 2013 IP
  3. incrediable

incrediable Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your Input. although, the reason I said "lacking documentation" correspond to its functions which needs more elaboration for an average user to understand.
    and yeah ! I see the fiddle is updated.. but still, I cannot see the example I asked about in my thread above..

I'm simply looking for one example out of 8 described by author on the website I mentioned in OP. so could you please help me about that "iFrame" example on jsfiddle.

Thanks in advance

4. PoPSiCLe

Best Answers:
    Uhm... nowhere in the OP is there any mention of iFrame - nor is it in the fiddle you linked to - the fiddle just uses the basic implementation. What, exactly, is it you're trying to do? The iFrame-way of loading something is pretty straight forward as well, just use the iFrame-example from the documentation, just remember to change $('element_to_pop_up') to whichever identifier you're using, and, if using iFrame, you also need a container with a class or ID to show the content in - <div class="content"></div> or something similar.

6. incrediable

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry.. my mistake.. I forgot to add the same in OP. nevertheless.

I just want to know as to how can I make use of Example : 3a and 5 from this page. http://dinbror.dk/bpopup/

I have an dedicated .CSS file and my index.html only.. because I'm using .JS file via microsoft CDN.

and is it possible, that using new version of jQuery can result in non functioning on this plugin anyhow ?

once again.. thanks for your timely input

7. incrediable

Best Answers:
    Thanks for pointing out what I've been trying to achieve past 5 hours in row. and let me be honest. I'm not well versed with Javascript and jQuery; nor Ajax and PHP. but I'm a kind of reverse engineer.. and also, web development is not my field either. and I was doing this for a friend of mine..

:)

8. PoPSiCLe

Best Answers:
    No problem :) Glad you got it sorted!

PoPSiCLe, Dec 20, 2013 IP