1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Boxne Introduction :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Chris Robinson, Sep 11, 2015.

Hi,

My name is Chris, I own and operate a Web hosting business in two locations currently Seattle, WA and Lenoir, NC. I started in the web hosting business when i was 14 years old, that was 6 years ago! I am currently employed as a Server Administrator in Seattle, WA and currently run my Web Hosting business on the side! :) Since my first establishment in 2010, I have learned alot; such as how to operate a business, customer service/support and server uptime performance. Since then, I employ about 2-5 Outsourced technicians to manage by Ticket Support, Server Support and Managed Hosting. I offer 24x7x365 Support + 99.9% Uptime guaranteed.

It has been a rough few years in the Web Hosting Industry although i am still functioning with profit made! :) I believe that Hosting42 (Now Boxne Network Solutions) will become an enterprise and provide service to many more customers.

I don't want to brag about the success i have had in this industry! I just wanted to say Hello! And I look forward to helping you. As I believe that other companies success may lead to our success.

Have a nice day!

Thank you!

Regards,
    Chris Robinson.

Chris Robinson, Sep 11, 2015 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    So you operate a website hosting company with multiple locations and still have a 9 - 5 job?

What is the purpose of having the 2 locations?

I operated a successful web hosting business for many years and never would have dreamed of creating more overhead than needed.

Oh yeah, Welcome to the forum!

Matthew Sayle, Sep 11, 2015 IP
  3. Chris Robinson

Chris Robinson Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Matthew,

Yes, I operate a Web Hosting Network Solutions company and still have a full-time job. The purpose of having multiple locations is redundancy and data protection. I currently have a signed contract with Centrilogic to allow the same colocation price across the nation. We do keep overhead to a minimal as we only put in 1U servers per demand in our racks.

Why do you have a full time job?

I believe at this time that all profit made from my web hosting company, should go back into the company. I take no profit from my business at this time. I have a full time job to pay my bills and my expenses, yet i don't use this money to put into my business. My business pays for itself.

Thank you.

Chris Robinson, Sep 12, 2015 IP