1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

box background image prob (and IE prob.)

Discussion in 'CSS' started by mrc, Oct 27, 2005.

hey, been staring at this for a while to no solution...
    one of my text boxes (as defined by a DIV tag) seems to be obstructed, but I can't figure out by what.

the sites here:
    http://www.goldenbearac.com
    CSS:
    http://www.goldenbearac.com/goldenbearac.css
    SEMrush
    ...and I thought I was keeping everything IE compliant, but I just checked, and everything's all over the place. I realize this is prob a bit more of a problem, but any help would be appreciated.
    -thanks

mrc, Oct 27, 2005 IP
    SEMrush
  2. BraveStarr

BraveStarr Guest

Best Answers:
    Where are you wanting the calendar and the schedule?

Just looking at it.. they look too big to fit everything on your background frame/layout.

BraveStarr, Oct 29, 2005 IP
  3. mrc

mrc Peon

Best Answers:
    it seems to work great on firefox, a little cramped, I think you're right, but I want it to set underneath the logo and about 10px to the right of the content (text) boxes so its a bit outside the blue background, but still within the page border.
    Basically, no matter what I do with the positioning, IE seems to shit the whole right side over a couple hundred px compared to firefox. (as well as bloat my light blue header bar margins about 50px).

I know theres a lot (ive been pouring over it all day), but any help, little or otherwise is super apprecieated.

thanks in advance,
    matt

mrc, Oct 29, 2005 IP