1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bought a domain..now what??

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by akinak, Sep 19, 2008.

1. akinak

akinak Peon

Best Answers:
    What is the difference b/w the two?

akinak, Oct 2, 2008 IP
  2. ascii0101

ascii0101 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are referring to a dedicated server then sure it is always better than shared however your talking about a lot of $$$. The problem with shared hosting is that some of these companies over load their servers with hundreds of accounts on one server so now the server your site is on is constantly being worked especially if you and many others are using mysql. If you are still searching for a decent hosting plan you can check WebHostingPad.com. From my experience their services have been very good. For $3.95 a month you can't beat that! plus unlimited bandwidth/domain/space. If you need ssh it is a one time $25 setup fee ... I know I know but if you have multiple domains on your account then its worth it. I would stay away from BlueHost/HostMonster ... did not get a warm feeling from them. I believe they are the same company AFAIK, correct me if I am wrong.

ascii0101, Oct 3, 2008 IP