1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Botox - Any Aff Progams?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Shaved Cootch & Ace, Oct 14, 2008.

Hey Guys,

Do you know of any affiliate network that has publisher programs for Botox and all of the dietary supplement "botox" knockoffs?

I can't find any unfortunately, so any help is greatly appreciated!

Good Luck,

- Shaved Ace

Shaved Cootch & Ace, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  2. Scar

Scar Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd like to know about this as well. I could make a killing where I live!

Scar, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  3. www.buxincome.com

www.buxincome.com Guest

Best Answers:
    I know a few networks have botox alternatives but never seen anything that is specifically botox branded.

www.buxincome.com, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  4. GeminiFilly

GeminiFilly Peon

Best Answers:
    I"m also interested in this so if anyone knows share with us!

GeminiFilly, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  5. Shaved Cootch & Ace

Shaved Cootch & Ace Peon

Best Answers:
    Even Botox alternatives (usually dietary supplements or skin care creams) are fine for now.

Allergan (http://allergan.com) makes Botox as well as the popular weight loss/bariatric surgery product called Lap Band.

The former is already well branded, and the latter is pushed heavily on TV. I have it in me, BTW.

My thoughts are to target the surgical centers that offer the service. I know there TONS out there (just look at Adwords), but without an AN to go through...

I don't mind doing direct ad placement with these medical places, but having a nice affiliate program for it would be a great adjunct.

CPA, Pepper, Never Blue -- Are you listening? :confused:

Let me know what you guys find out. I'm trying a few anti-wrinkle products from PJN and CJ now. Skin care stuff (skinstore.com, skincarerx.com, et al tend to have nice rev trends; i havent used them yet)

Will keep you posted!

Good Luck,

- Shaved Cootch

Shaved Cootch & Ace, Oct 14, 2008 IP